Anyone else at the .Org have any audiophile tendencies?

kml

Donating Member
Registered
55D391A2-orig_zps21ecf730.jpg
I don't have a home theater but I have two mono block amps 1000 watts a side each on their own 20 amp line direct from the electrical panel. A couple of rti a9 speakers. An sl 1200 with a kab damper and two stereo subs. I also use a aphex 204 sound processor for those tracks that need a boost. I like vinyl too! It's all set up in near field. My living room is my listening room, speaker placement is paramount aesthetics be darned, they are gonna go where they sound good. Being single I don't have to worry about the WAF. "wife acceptance factor". LOL

cheers
ken
73684BD5-orig_zps8c24e261.jpg
F4C98F51-orig_zps6a695c86.jpg
4CA9F378-orig_zpsbf7bfef1.jpg
BF871572-orig_zpsbd9173f0.jpg
panel.

9310F35C-orig_zps6609ad2c.jpg

I just have my klipsch towers, denon receiver, and pioneer satellites. With a klipsch powered 10" sub. Been enough for me but wouldn't mind a few more towers.

yes. I will try and post picture of my system. Oracle delphi 5 with soundlab dynastats driven by vtl 300 monos and bryston 4b st on the bottom to the woofer with Hovland preamp...

BB

We have a Yamaha reciever, Klipsch speakers and a powered 12. It sounds nice. I also installed a nice little system in my Jeep.

I would love to be, but since I am not that rich I just make due with my 20 year old Harman Kardon AVR20 running my B&W 302s and a B&W ASW500

Bose sound dock for iPod...

Minimal footprint but once I have room, it's all Harmon Kardon and Klipsch.

Nice.:thumbsup:

I use a Quad (UK) amp and pre-amp with Canton (Germany) speakers. Not on vinyl any longer though.

The last time I listened to Adele, the sound was so good, I could actually smell her perfume. :laugh:

I just picked up a used Sony DA5300ES for 300 bucks and have it hooked up in 7.1 All pumping through Klipsh KSB speakers. I still have my MCS (Technics) Linear tracking turntable I bought when I entered the AF over 30 years ago and it works wonderfully. My boys are amazed when I throw on some Led Zep and crank it up. Not really audiophile stuff but it sounds great.

Im still running NAD stuff. Dennon CD/DVD and 2 JBL 12" subs. Speakers are old Linns and a set of B&W 601's.

I still have my Cerwin Vega D9s and they still hit hard and sound Grrrrrrreat!

Still have my Carver system, went with Dynaudio speakers Memphis amps and a Nac head unit in my truck.

Here is a pic of my rig sans the speakers. Zoethecus stand and the VTL 300 monoblocks on the floor beside. The Bryston drives the woofers through and electronic crossover.

20140826_184032-1_1_.jpg

BB

Back