Anyone down for a Road Trip???

1busa

Registered
https://www.ridenewengland.com/

Just recently found out about this and I’m intrigued to say the least. I know this is a Busa forum but this is 1 of the reasons I migrated over to HD. They do cool stuff like this!!! Even if you don’t like HD the challenge and chance to win a $25k motorcycle seems worthwhile to me.

Never been to any of these places but I’ve heard there’s a lot of nice scenery and good riding to take in! Just not sure if it’s something I wanna go at it solo? Less than 400 people completed the challenge last year..... So essentially you could have less than a 1 in 400 chance of winning. I’ll take those odds anyday of the week and twice on Sunday

This will be easy for me. I live in southern ma. I can hit all the RI and most of MA in one day. I go to North Conway NH every year so I could handle the NH, VT and remaining Ma on that trip. The maine and CT would have to be one seperate day each, but not difficult. Also doesnt say you have to be on the HD. I could take the Tri-Glide to some, the Wide Glide to others, and the Busa to others. Looks fun.

Yes you are correct you dont have to do it on a HD. My understanding is you don’t even have to show up on a motorcycle!!! You just gotta get your card stamped and sign their book.

However for me I’d have to do the challenge on 2wheels just wouldn’t feel right doing it in a cage. The problem for me is I’m in western PA so I’m looking @ a minimum of an 8 hr ride just to get over to the general area.

I’ve mapped it out and I would have to split it up into 4 weekend roads trips. Contest doesn’t end till December so time isn’t the issue. Just gonna take a lot of planning routes, places to stay, etc

Well that’s why I put it out here cause I’m very interested in the challenge aspect of it and the fact I could win a Brand New fricking bike!

Also because I’ve never ridden or even been to that part of the country. I’d like to see it and this gives me a very good reason to. I’m just not familiar with the area some of those dealerships seem really out in the middle of nowhere.....

Idk? This seems very exciting to me and I’d love to try it just not sure if I wanna attempt it solo. Asked some of my riding buddies and they all looked @ me like I was joking......:banghead: What’s crazy about riding far away from home to places you’ve never been???

So much for the whole Ride 2 Live Live 2 Ride motto!!!!

interesting idea, not sure I could make that time commitment.

Yeah I know that’s the thing. If I lived closer it would be a breeze but it’s gonna take me a day to get over there. Figure I could maybe break it up into 4 separate trips spread out over the spring/ summer early fall.

This would definitely need to be plan and coordinated. Sup Arch...... you looking to rack up some miles on that new Bimmer!?!? :poke:

Back