Anyone discounting Heli bars?

Lowside

Registered
Hi folks, I'm wondering if anyone has found a vendor who’s discounting Heli bars for the Gen II. I’ve found them for $208 at a few vendors but am hoping to do better than that.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Ted - Denver

Hi folks, I'm wondering if anyone has found a vendor who’s discounting Heli bars for the Gen II. I’ve found them for $208 at a few vendors but am hoping to do better than that.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Ted - Denver

I have 'em on mine and they're nice,but that's a lot of $ for a couple pieces of pipe.:banghead:

I sell them guys but by the time I pay shipping tyd and cc or paypal fees there isn't much left to even make it worth selling them.I will do $206 tyd for any year hayabusa,other bikes just ask..if you guys wanna do a group deal I might can save you a few more dollars but need 10 orders at one time..

I have 'em on mine and they're nice,but that's a lot of $ for a couple pieces of pipe.:banghead:

No kidding. It’s amazing how much they’re getting for these things. But I sat on the bike at the dealer for probably 30 hours before getting my Busa so I knew it was the first thing I had to change… :laugh:

Ted - Denver

I sell them guys but by the time I pay shipping tyd and cc or paypal fees there isn't much left to even make it worth selling them.I will do $206 tyd for any year hayabusa,other bikes just ask..if you guys wanna do a group deal I might can save you a few more dollars but need 10 orders at one time..

this is where i got mine...>.> <.<

StreetnTrack got great prices and AWESOME service!!!

Just ordered a pair a few days ago and they are on the way!!! :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Thanks Charles! Great deal on the Steel Lines too! THanks!

Last edited:
Back