anyone carry a gun while riding?

mikeyusf

Registered
I usually carry my little Kel-Tec P32 in an ankle holster or rear pocket while riding. Anyone else carry while riding?

Mike

I usually have my Glock 9mm for the anti war protestors!!!

Ain't war hell!!!

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Smith & Wesson 50 cal in my boot. New England is to hard to carry. We have to many state borders with in 30 minutes. they will toss you away for long long time in Mass. Licence to carry in Connecticut..

I have my FL CCW. If I am in any state that accepts it, you can bet I have one on me. For concealment purposes I carry a H&K USP Compact .357 Sig.

Steve

I have my FL CCW.  If I am in any state that accepts it, you can bet I have one on me.  For concealment purposes I carry a H&K USP Compact .357 Sig.

You can find out where your CCW's are viable at:
http://www.packing.org

Steve

I carry a cheap mellenium edition Tarus 45 cal. in my back pocket. And it came in handy one day, not pulled just shown, and it did the trick!!!!

I have little GP 100 .357 but getting a permit to carry in Cali is harder than getting Courtney Cox' phone number. Even if I could get a permit, I doubt I would carry anyway.

I carry my RPG-7 strapped to my back, just for those special occasions such as Sunday drivers with their caravans which always get in my way...ha ha ha..

Nothin to bigg, pocket full of bearings/bbs, tacks and a small BMG50 on the hip!

afro.gif

yea I'm thinking about getting a revolver. That Kel-Tec blew the internals up at the gun range. The slide wuldnt hang back, and I was told it's because the internals expanded during shooting. I think I might sell it and get a small glock or a revolver, maybe a taurus or something, I dunno

Mike

Almost always carry the 9mm Beretta. Not that I wanna hurt anybody...buuuut, just in case.

Brian

I have fitted a rather large holster on the Busa to carry this....LOL

Picture_0136.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL for the love of pete! dood you need one of those old school western style saddle holsters for that shiznit. I think I need to start packin my Glock 19 after seeing that

Back