anyone carry a gun while riding?

Beretta .25 cal...Glock 23 .40...H&K USP 40...Nuff said
pissed.gif
...Cause "Stunnah" don't play...
Carry all those at one time?
rock.gif
?

Hmmmmmm what can I say... When I had my Vanson full race leathers made up I had them make up an inside gun pocket for full size glock 45. They did not question it, must be it is a common request.

Taurus titanium .357 or Glock 30 .45 in a fanny pack. Hope to never need it but don't want to have a problem for a lack of bullets!    
1zhelp.gif
Thank god for FL's recognition of the Second Amendment.

I used to carry back in my club days in my 20's and 30's, but then I still wasn't smart enough to get off that Harley either. Now in my 50's I ride alone and find that since I left the guns behind I don't find myself in places where I need one. It might seem like running away but thats what a Busa just naturally does.

CCW:

Sidearms:
Desert Eagle Mod. AE .50
Ruger Super Redhawk .44 Mag 9.5" barrel
Glock Mod. 21c Ported slide and barrel .45
Ruger Mod. SP-101 .357
Baretta Mod. Cheetah .380
Baretta Mod. 92FS Vertec 9mm
Smith & Wesson Mod. .38 Special
RG .22 Mag Revolver

Long Arms:
Remmington Mod. 550-1 .22 long Scoped
Remmington Mod. 700 7mm Mag. Scoped, Bipod.
Beneli Mod. Nova 12GA. Shotgun
German Mod. M48 8mm Mauser (Matching Numbers)
Russian Mod. Mosin Nagant 7.62x54R Carbine (Matching Numbers)
Russian Mod. Mosin Nagant 7.62x54R Sniper (Matching Numbers)
Russian Mod. SKS 7.62x39 Semi-Auto (Matching Numbers)
Japanese 6.5mm (Matching Numbers)
British Mod. Enfield .303 (Matching Numbers)
Colt AR-15 .223
Century Arms L1A1 .308 Semi-Auto (Matching Numbers)

I used to Ride all over Colorado with a Ruger Gp100 in a Thigh Holster. I found that "Open Carry" really helped keep the Soccer Mom's and Assorted dipshits off my ass after passing them.
Concealed carry is of limited value as a deterant...When was the last time you heard of a Uniformed Law Enforcement Officer getting mugged? I know of at least two instances where plain clothes LEOs got their wallets stolen...briefly! But still.
IF you are just riding out in the sticks I found it works great, and size is no longer an issue, oh yeah, learn how to shoot left handed.
wink.gif

i used to ride with an awp in a holster,but all i carry now is either my ak47,or my mini gun.
police wont let my get my mp5 or grenade lancher out,
"they say it will do to much damage,but im always blowing up things in the back garden.
think last time they came round i was half way thro a blow up doll ....lol
naa i dont have any guns!!!!

One Baretta in a shoulder holster.
One Desert eagle .44 in the tank bag.
this is hilarious.....do u guys play too many video games or what??? u go out all armed up . if this is really nessecary I suggest u move.....this is way to silly . U know what that band said......."PARANOIA MAY DESTROY YA"

Hmmmmmm what can I say...  When I had my Vanson full race leathers made up I had them make up an  inside gun pocket for full size glock 45.  They did not question it, must be it is a common  request.
my condolences to you.....and the people that live in your "HOOD" sounds like a FREAKY place to live . I outgrew the tuff-guy thing when I was 14 . PEACE to you an' yours. May YOUR god go with you .

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me!
sly.gif

Or..."Paranoia is just an unusually acute perception of reality"

Mostly I think folks are having fun with the topic, or maybe it was just a clever ploy to see who would start grousing about the topic first.
oh.gif
11doh.gif

CCW:

Sidearms:
Desert Eagle Mod. AE .50
Ruger Mod. SP-101 .357
RG .22 Mag Revolver

Long Arms:
Colt AR-15 .223
nothin' like kill 'em twice or three times, or ten times, or......
there's enuff nuclear weapons on this earth to blow it up like 40 times over . I guess it's just a damb shame we only have ONE EARTH .

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me!    
sly.gif

Or..."Paranoia is just an unusually acute perception of reality"

Mostly I think folks are having fun with the topic,  or maybe it was just a clever ploy to see who would start grousing about the topic first.
oh.gif

11doh.gif
poop.....I started "GROUSING"
rock.gif
first . What do I win/lose??

Heh, Well Rubberside, You Win/Lose the Custom Vanson Leathers with the built in Holster we had made up for ya.
sarcasm.gif

I will give you that the topic is a bit odd, but I imagine the majority of Busa owners probably own some sort of firearm. Seems like a general (motorcyclist) thing.
NOT all, but by and large it's been my experiance that folks who can enjoy Bikes tend to enjoy and have fun killing clay pigeons, pumpkins, watermelons etc...depending on the season. Shooting because it's alot of fun, not for "serious" safety concerns. Not "Rambo" Just plain old fun!
Big generalizations here certainly, but just a thought.

RUBBERSIDE, I WOULD RATHER HAVE AN EXTRA 2-3 LBS HANGIN ON MY SIDE AND NOT NEED IT. INSTEAD OF NEEDING ONE AND NOT HAVING ONE. ITS A SAFETY PRECAUTION THATS IT. I GENERALLY DON'T CARRY WHILE I RIDE BUT I WILL CARRY IF GOING ON LONG TRIP. YOU CAN NEVER TELL WHEN A FREAK BLOWOUT OR SOME MECHANICAL MALFUNTION WILL LEAVE YOU STRANDED. AND YOU NEVER CAN TELL WHO OR WHAT YOU MAY RUN INTO WHILE YOUR STRANDED. JUST A SAFETY PRECAUTION LIKE YOUR HELMET OR LEATHERS. HOPE YOU NEVER NEED THEM BUT WILL BE GLAD YOU HAD THEM IF YOU DO.............WITH THAT SAID. IF YOU DO NOT THINK WE SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO CARRY, WE WERE RAISING MONEY TO SEND MIKEYUSF TO CANADA. I AM SURE WE CAN GET ENOUGH FOR 2 TICKETS. IT SOUNDS LIKE CANADA HAS A BETTER POLITICAL ENVIRONMENT FOR YALL....

While I don't carry a gun I did send the Busa off to the Government to add 2 of these little beauties, Of course they are the smaller version for the Busa but still pack a hell of a punch
biggrin.gif
  You just dial up the cordinates and let it fly.
wink.gif

slcm-dvic469.jpg

Hopefully NOT coming to a town near you

CCW:

Sidearms:
Desert Eagle Mod. AE .50
Ruger Mod. SP-101 .357
RG .22 Mag Revolver

Long Arms:
Colt AR-15 .223
nothin' like kill 'em twice or three times, or ten times, or......
   there's enuff nuclear weapons on this earth to blow it up like 40 times over .   I guess it's just a damb shame we only have ONE EARTH .
Are you afraid?

Back