anyone carry a gun while riding?

Where in the world are you guys keeping these full size handguns? I have many guns but prefer to carry my Sig p239 in a shoulder holster, but obviously I can't wear a shoulder holester under my leather riding jacket. Just curious how you guys are carrying such guns on the Busas?

Whats the use of carrying a gun to return fire when you can simply twist your wrist and out run any bullets? Don't forget what we are riding! The ultimate weapon.................

My Glock 21 is too bulky, So I bought a North American Arms .22 revolver, fits in my pocket nicely , dont leave home without it!
Kevin in Va.

I preffer my wrist rocket with a fist full of bearings
sly.gif

I carry my .44 MAG with 8" barrel velcroed to the right side fairing and 3 speed loaders also velcroed to the inside windscreen!!

I DON'T USUALLY CARRY ON THE BUSA, BUT I DO HAVE A CCW AND CARRY QUITE OFTEN. IF I AM GOING TO RIDE SOMEWHERE AND STAY AWHILE I WILL CARRY A SMALL REVOLVER ON AN ANKLE HOLSTER OR A GLOCK19 IN A FANNY BAG. BUT IF I AM JUST GOING TO RIDE FOR THE DAY AND ONLY GET OFF THE BIKE FOR GAS I MAY GO WITHOUT..........

MAY I ASK A QUESTION........IS ANYBODY ELSE SUPRISED THAT MIKEY CARRIES?

Too all, being here in VT, where no felony record gives everyone the right to carry concealed anytime anywhere except in courthouses.
Why the guns?
Are the bikes getting jacked where you live?
Up here I would just use one to shoot the deer out of the way when they stand in the roads. (In season of course)

The real deal for me is that I don't carry a gun unless I expect to have to defend my most cherished possessions ( My family) all material things (busa) can be replaced. That is what insurance is for.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

PS. Don't enter my house however. EVERYONE IN THERE HAS QUICK ACCESS TO GUNS! I taught them all how to use them.

You could use a modified RAM mount and put a small u-clamp on the rear foot peg holder oppisate the exhaust I would think it would fit. Might have to dremel a tad bit but should fit.

Beretta .25 cal...Glock 23 .40...H&K USP 40...Nuff said
pissed.gif
...Cause "Stunnah" don't play...

Back