Anyone been to the Competition Accessories store in Rock Hill Sc?

xchief1320

Registered
Heading to Tn and was wondering if the store was worth stopping at to check out in person? Not really looking to buy anything but you never know.

I've been there twice when I did the Iron Butt ride. It's huge and lots of selection. I don't mind going there again since its exactly 500 miles away from our house.

006a709a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
always wanted to check them out......i tell you they have gotten enough money from me to make me an honorary customer hahaha

I've been there twice when I did the Iron Butt ride. It's huge and lots of selection. I don't mind going there again since its exactly 500 miles away from our house.

006a709a.jpg

Thanks for the pics and info. Is the showroom that one big room or is there more to see not shown in the pics?

always wanted to check them out......i tell you they have gotten enough money from me to make me an honorary customer hahaha

Same here. Figured I should go by and see where my money is going..:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pics and info. Is the showroom that one big room or is there more to see not shown in the pics?

Same here. Figured I should go by and see where my money is going..:thumbsup:

There's a little bit more to it that I didn't get to take a picture of. That section is the left side when you walk in. I think you're allowed inside the warehouse, too. I remember the guy telling us to check it out but we didn't bother to do it.

There's a little bit more to it that I didn't get to take a picture of. That section is the left side when you walk in. I think you're allowed inside the warehouse, too. I remember the guy telling us to check it out but we didn't bother to do it.

o.k. cool. Wasn't sure if they had a decent selection of accessories as well. Either way I think i'll stop by on my travels..

thanks again..

o.k. cool. Wasn't sure if they had a decent selection of accessories as well. Either way I think i'll stop by on my travels..

thanks again..

There's a section of accessories to the right when you walk in. I should've taken a picture of it.

Back