Anyone Around The Philadelphia, Main Line Area?

jessup

Just because the dog eats it doesnt mean
Donating Member
Registered
No one has posted on this board in a while so I am curious if the N.E is dead or just anti social... If anyone has any interest in riding post up.
E

Geebers, where you been dude! If I wasn't in South Dakota (on my way to Montana) right now...

I'll send you a PM when I get back east sometime before the 4th and we'll see about setting something up.

I hope all is well with you.

Look the ole members are still around!
Screw social media!

Used to live over around the main line. Now I'm out in Chester County near Long Wood Gardens and the good roads.

Geebers, where you been dude! If I wasn't in South Dakota (on my way to Montana) right now...

I'll send you a PM when I get back east sometime before the 4th and we'll see about setting something up.

I hope all is well with you.

Yea I've been out of it for a while... lol. Dislocated a shoulder got that fixed then herniated a disc, bought a new house, kid... time just got away from me for a bit, plus Ive been spending alot of time at the gun range on my off weeks. Send me a pm when you get back to the area! Trying to make a point of being more available for fun.

Used to live over around the main line. Now I'm out in Chester County near Long Wood Gardens and the good roads.
If you ever want to show me the roads... I'm in... Although Im a littly rusty. lol

Back