Anybody willing to help a fella busa owner out

Hurc

Registered
Hey guys, I know other people have brought this up with different results, so I thought I'd try and ask ask as well.

I am installing a Yosh RS3 Stainless full system on my baby tomorrow, and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share a Map for a stock engine, K&N filter, South Florida area. I have a PC3USB.

I know these maps cost money to get, and I am very willing to pay something for it.. I'm not looking to get anything for free, I just want to get something to start with until I can afford a more thorough map. I have the maps that are on the DJ site, but there are no maps for the full Yosh system.

Thanks again and any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Happy 4th of July to all. God Bless America
ThumbsUp.gif

Waylon

let me see if i still have it. youll be welcome to it. I had a custom map done on my rs3 with aftermarket filter. I got a new exhaust and new map so I may not still have the old one.
thumb_up.gif

I think this might be it. lets see if it posts

Attachments

• fastlane.djm
    2.1 KB · Views: 180
I'm 99% sure thats it. I clicked on it myself to test it and got a map file version error but if I open it from the program it works fine. If it doesnt open for ya I'll post it a dif. way or email it.
beerchug.gif

Thank you very much.. it opened just fine for me
bowdown.gif

I'll try it out and see how it works.

Have a safe holiday, sir.. and thanks again

glad I could help.
beerchug.gif

although I dont know how much altitude will effect it.
rock.gif
I got it all installed and the map loaded, but haven't had a chance to road test it due to excessive rain, lol..

I think I'll have to adjust the idle speed a bit, and it seems a tad bit rich, but I think it's a great place to start, and I appreciate it very much

Have a great weekend

Good to see your still hangin around hurc!
thumb_up.gif

God bless america and everyone be safe out there.
LOL.... Thanks CS.. it's took forever for me to get my dream bike, and it'll be a cold day in Hell before I get rid of her now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you still riding?
Yep still got the 2k red and grey. Finally dumped the stock pipes for a akrapovic system. Valentine 1 is still the best add on I made though.
cool.gif
thumb_up.gif

laugh.gif

thumb_up.gif

I have another custom map that was done by the stealership that may not be as rich. I think it's on my laptop though. Let me know if that one ends up too rich and you can try my other one.
thumb_up.gif

I have another custom map that was done by the stealership that may not be as rich. I think it's on my laptop though. Let me know if that one ends up too rich and you can try my other one.
thumb_up.gif
very cool. The one you gave me is very rich for me. If you don't mind, and at your convenience, the laptop one would be great. I actually put the Akro one from DJ's website on it now, and it seems to be a little better but still rich. Blows pretty good smoke during revving. Haven't ridden it out on the street yet, though.. too wet still. But tomorrow am going to try and get her out and go for a couple hour ride with my riding bud.

I did wash/wax her her today, and polish some pieces her and there.. as well as clean the chain, air filter, and new plugs, new oil.. she's a happy girl now
laugh.gif

99... it's very cool of you to share your maps with me. I know they cost money to get.. $300 bucks down here at a local shop for DynoTune with air sniffer.. and I would be glad to pass a little back to you for your kindness.. Thank you very much. I've asked a couple different times when I got the bolt ons in the Wanted section, with no replies.. so I appreciate your help.
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif
very cool. The one you gave me is very rich for me. If you don't mind, and at your convenience, the laptop one would be great. I actually put the Akro one from DJ's website on it now, and it seems to be a little better but still rich. Blows pretty good smoke during revving. Haven't ridden it out on the street yet, though.. too wet still. But tomorrow am going to try and get her out and  go for a couple hour ride with my riding bud.

I did wash/wax her her today, and polish some pieces her and there.. as well as clean the chain, air filter, and new plugs, new oil.. she's a happy girl now  
laugh.gif

99... it's very cool of you to share your maps with me. I know they cost money to get.. $300 bucks down here at a local shop for DynoTune with air sniffer.. and I would be glad to pass a little back to you for your kindness.. Thank you very much. I've asked a couple different times when I got the bolt ons in the Wanted section, with no replies.. so I appreciate your help.  
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif
no problem at all. thats what the org. is for. Altitude is probably an issue. The other is prob. gonna be rich too but dont hurt to try. I'll try to find it.

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Back