Anybody wear boots from Bates?

I Love My Wife

Registered
I have a hard to fit foot being a 15 B. So ordering a "normal" width boot is like flushing money since I wear out the sole in a short time.
Bates is the only place I know who will make boots to my feet.

Anybody have them, or know another place I can get a 15B in a riding boot.
thanks

I've never seen a pair in person, but boy oh boy they sure do look like old world hand made craftsmanship.

They are beautiful boots.

If I had the money.......

cheers
ken

I wish I didn't have to spend the money... but with feet like these you just learn to deal with it. I guess I could always just wear flip flops:whistle:.

I Had a pair of Bate boots for a while now I love them but there not a riding boot. I got mine from the local army surplus store. I know a mail order company called "sprotsman Guide" have some Bates boots too.

Good luck

detail.jpg

sportracer_lg.jpg

:beerchug:

I'm sure custom hand made to measure boots would be comfortable.

cheers
ken

bates is an amazing boot....deployed three times, several ops, door busting and miles of patroling....i love them...i ride with mine all the time, they even make steel toes...you definately have to break them in but after that there a life saver oorah:thumbsup:

Well. Bates is out, I sent them an outline of my foot and they said none of their boots can properly fit my foot.

So I'm gonna try a apir of Sidi's.

what?? i wear a 14e and they make them in my size ...did you check out the military section? i got a buddy 6'9" and wears size 16's in the combat boots, there not to pricey either about 85 bucks a pair or at least on base they are, well good luck man:beerchug:

Back