anybody watch motogp or worldsuperbike?

saygbye

10 sec L
Donating Member
Registered
i was watching the motogp race sunday and couldnt belive the way the ducati just ran off and left rossi's yamaha in the straights. rossi said after the race there was no way he was going to get around him. i wonder if is going to be that way all year.
hopkins looked good on the suzuki (finished 4th) with a busted up hand. he was in so much pain he was in tears after the race(big baby.....just kiddin).
If you watch world superbike, have any of the races been on speed. i would like to watch now that biaggi is on the suzuki and running well.

Stoner rand an AWSOME race! My hats off to him! That Duc was FAST in the straights!!!
super.gif
I was suprised to see Hayden run so poorly.

SBK, I haven't seen Max so excited and HUMAN in, Well
wink.gif
, ever. He looks and talks like he is finally excited and enjoying racing again. And with NO excuses, but compliments to everyone ! Way to go (turnaround) to MAX and Suzuki !!!

And on MotoGp
wink.gif
, Da Ducs are back. Won the last race of last year and the first race of this year with two different riders  
super.gif
 WAY TOO GOOOOOOOOOO  
beerchug.gif

wink.gif

Didn't they limit it to 800cc this year...may make a big diff. for some riders.

Stoner's bike will only be strong on SOME circuits with the big straights. Duc is usually strong on those types of circuits.

The way stoner rode at Qatar, don't count him out of anything! He was giving Rossi all he could handle and then some even in the slow stuff. Rossi even said He was trying to force him to make a mistake that never came. I was having visions of the Sete Gibernau incident a few years ago where Rossi punted him off the track in the last corner. The 20KPH top speed advantage was absurd though! It was like watching a liter bike going against a 600. I read a story last night that Ducati is the only team now using the “Screamer†Engine configuration with all of the others now using “Big Bang†firing orders. If that is the case I would bet you’ll see Honda “Screamers†by Mugello! This was particularly interesting in that Ducati was actually trying the “Twin Pulse†firing order (like a V-twin firing two pistons simultaneously) when the Desmosedicci first arrived in MotoGP. For them to have gone all the way to the opposite end of the firing order spectrum speaks volumes for the Electronics and/or the Bridgestone tires. Stoners bike was eerily smooth everywhere yesterday. No Jerky Anti-spin cutting in and out mid corner. It just flat went where he pointed it! That is a tough combination to beat, just ask Rossi! My second observation comparing the 250 race to the MotoGP race was the wheelies. In the 250 Race you could see all of the top guys wheelying between some of the slower corners but the big bikes (notably Stoners) weren’t doing it (or at least didn’t seem to be) as markedly. The big bikes just go forward like a bat out of hell. The Anti wheelie software must be in full effect! .

Honda runs out of gas at Daytona - Miguel & Jake 600 RR high & dry - that sucks
guns.gif

Great motogp race, too bad Nicky had a bad weekend, but he'll get back in it
wink.gif

The Duc spped advantage is stunning while the Yamaha's top speeds are pathetic, only the Ilmor bikes have lower top speeds....

stoner was the man that day. Mladin low sided WTF. I'm glad the season is on. Another one of my favorite things (watching bikes)

Back