Anybody tried Techlusion?

Red05

Donating Member
Registered
I've been trying to decide between going with the PCIII or Techlusion injection controller. I recently ordered the HMF dual muffler full system, so I'll need to adjust the injection accordingly. Evidently the Techlusion wires directly to the injectors while the PC overrides the bike's controller entirely. Has anyone here tried the Techlusion?

Had a friend that put one on his bike...You can only adjust up that's add fuel and it's a bit primitive compared to the PC but it worked for him...

Thanks for the input, guys; just wondering
smile.gif
. nitrous, I'm getting the dual high mount aluminum, is that what pipefighter has? Thanks for the offer, Kent. I haven't really decided. One of the local performance shops swears by the Techlusion, but then again they're trying to sell me one. That's why I ask here....good unbiased advice, and I really appreciate it Kent, did you try to dial it in by trail and error, or did you have someone use a dyno? The local shop's dyno session costs $200, so price-wise the two are about the same.

200.00 to dial in a Techlution?
rock.gif

heck it is three pods no longer than 15 minutes on a dyno
Yeah, I thought the same thing. That's the reason I'm leaning towards the PCIII. I just don't have a good feeling about them, plus the input from you guys. I notice the guys running the HMF running the PC as well, and that's positive proof that it works Thanks for the input!.

Back