Anybody seen my kids nerfball?

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
O-there it is how the heck it get it there?

s5.jpg

small4.jpg

THats not my funnybike but A freind mine is rebuilding his old funnybike.here in Evansville I will try get some Pics this weekend.He owns a shop in EVANSVILLE.He is former idba plate holder in funnybike.

I LOVE FUNNYBIKE CANT WAIT SEE THEM @ INDY PROSTAR .

IMG_2907.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

Were you live Bogus? Get yourself 2 INDY JULY 31--AUG 2 INDY PROSTAR.

I WILL BE GRILLING LUNCH. I INTEND WIN PRO-ET 1 IF NOT BOTH RACES.
Least I plan give it my best shot.I WANT GET THERE FRIDAY GET ENTERD MABE RUN THE OVERPRICED TEST SESSION. ($50) IRP BABY BEST TRACK IN THE USA!!

Last edited:
THats not my funnybike but A freind mine is rebuilding his old funnybike.here in Evansville I will try get some Pics this weekend.He owns a shop in EVANSVILLE.He is former idba plate holder in funnybike.

I LOVE FUNNYBIKE CANT WAIT SEE THEM @ INDY PROSTAR .

Were you live Bogus? Get yourself 2 INDY JULY 31--AUG 2 INDY PROSTAR.

I WILL BE GRILLING LUNCH. I INTEND WIN PRO-ET 1 IF NOT BOTH RACES.
Least I plan give it my best shot.I WANT GET THERE FRIDAY GET ENTERD MABE RUN THE OVERPRICED TEST SESSION. ($50) IRP BABY BEST TRACK IN THE USA!!
PM me your info, I will come down.. I am with you.. FunnyBikes are amazing to watch..

Most high 6 seconds record in 1/4 mile is
Keith Lynn Wabash, IN Kaw Atlanta 4/09 6.585 He will prob be @ indy

THats the bike

IMG_0861.jpg

PM me your info, I will come down.. I am with you.. FunnyBikes are amazing to watch..

.THere talking about having a nostolgic bike show @ race as well.old time dragbikes.

I would really like to get a nostalgia group together for Indy this year. We can take an area for nostalgia bikes, racers and anyone involved in growing this great sport. I think it would be awesome. Like a mini cacklefest for motorcycles. Let's come up with a name for it. We will promote this and do some special events. We have until August to prepare for it, and it would fall in line with a trip to Sturgis.

We need:

Ideas
Organizers
Assistance in transporting nostalgia bikes to the track
Assistance getting those involved in pioneering the sport to the track (rides/rentals/flights)
We have SO MUCH talent in this forum that I know we can do this, and this could be incredible!

All the new racers will get to meet those who pioneered the sport and the machines that started it all.

All the pioneers will get a chance to see first hand where the sport has evolved.

So what do you think? Let's get this going!!

Call out to MARC POWE....

Scott

Last edited:
Funny bike rules it rules!!!!

DSC06181.jpg

DSC06212.jpg

DSC06140.jpg

:whistle:

NOTHING BETTER THAN FUNNYBIKE NOTHING!!
THAT IS OTHER THAN TOP FUEL

DSC06158.jpg

DSC06142.jpg

DSC06284.jpg

DSC06143.jpg

yOU SEE THOSE SILLY NO FEAR SHIRTS?
Ride 1 of those things then I say you truly have no fear.

Risking your life sitting on a nitro motor.

Last edited:
:whistle: My bad not a funny bike.
Hes in ether street et or pro et he has just good chance as anybody 2 win.

YOu know hes getting a big spot. I THINK 12.99 IS SLOW AS YOU CAN DIAL @ PROSTAR.

Thats why I like my crossover delay box.I would punch in his dial in click toggle switch to his dial inn.Then get off button on his top yellow.I WOULD CROSSOVER TO HIS TREE 4 SHURE.

yOU KNOW THAT BIKE IN OTHER LANE SPOTTING HIM LEAST A TREE.

Good thing is if he catches him hes got him.JUST LOOK OVER AND STAY 1/2 BIKE LENGTH IN FRONT OF HIM.

Last edited:
Back