Anybody running Galfer smoke/carbon SS lines? Pics?

rogue007

Registered
I am about to purchase some lines from Galfer and I have tons of carbon fiber on the bike right now but cannot find a good pic of those smoke/carbon looking lines.

I have almost settled on black with gold fittings but want to see what those carbon looking lines look like..........anybody have some with pics?

I just put those exact lines on my bike. They are very nice, you wouldn't regret the smoke color. I don't have a pic, and it's dark outside now, so I can't help with the pic. I'll post one up when I get the chance, if someone doesn't beat me to it.

please do that for me bud..........all I have to do is just press the confirm button on my order.

Just making sure the smoke/carbon color is right for me, if not I will just get the black.

please do that for me bud..........all I have to do is just press the confirm button on my order.

Just making sure the smoke/carbon color is right for me, if not I will just get the black.

This is the best I could come up w/ for you rogue. The Spieglers look the same. I'm sure the smoke will look just fine on your bike if you have a lot of CF. I mean you'd really have to look @ them very closely to see much of a difference between smoke & black.

brake-DESC.jpg

Back