anybody run these?

I've never seein those ones, but search Switchbacks, very similar and proven 'round here. :thumbsup:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

thanks i just look into them. didnt even know they existed. i like them only thing i dont like is the flash from amber to white. hope there is a way around that. looking to upgrade the same time i do my hid. thanks for all the help. this site rocks

I've never seein those ones, but search Switchbacks, very similar and proven 'round here. :thumbsup:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

+1 for switchbacks. I love mine. Fairly simple mod, takes a bit of DIY and not just plug and play but the difference it makes in the appearance is huge :thumbsup:

Mototek, I didn't know they were still in business. When I designed my trailer I was considering one of theirs for production. I sent them numerous emails inquiring about a few of their products and never got a reply. So I ended up with alternative lights
Posted via Mobile Device

thanks for the input on customer service. i like the look of the full light being led instead of a bulb looks good and stock. i like the switchback just not sure if i want to plummet in and do it or not. with smoke turns and sonn to be hids, not sure yet. thanks for the opinions everyone

Back