Anybody remember anything about Windows NT?

One other thing I would suggest if you have the budget to do so. I use a logicube hard drive duplicator to save my tail on these old boxes.
Logicube
I bought my first one in 2001 and have upgraded twice since. Do a sector by sector copy of the hard drive to another hard drive. Being it up on the new drive. Make all of the changes there so you don’t risk screwing up the system. You always have the original to fall back on. One everything is running and confirmed ok, then make another copy so you have something to fall back to.
One issue you will likely have is hard drive sizes. The bios on the old computers will be limited (and the OS) I think 4 gig was the limit on NT 4. Some But some of the computers in that era might have even been limited to under a gig. I don’t recall the numbers off-hand, but I distinctively remember issues.
You can find hard-drives out there NOS and used drives. I’ve got quite the collection for that use!

A full copy of the drive stored in the safe might not be a bad idea. I've got a bunch of old drives too but will have to look thru them...all the rest of that was waay over my head...

Back