Anybody racing this year at pacific raceways

issy_busa

Donating Member
Registered
I'm going to make it out to as many this year as I can.  It would be cool to see some other org members out there.

Come over to Northwest Dragbike,that's where the NW racers hang out and you can get all types of info there.I come to pacific alot.bremerton too.

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139502259 -->

I will be racing PR...road racing season starts April 1&2
smile.gif

I'd like to go sometime this season !

Busa_Havens, Welcometo the board . Checck out the northwest post in the geografical section. By the way I will be selling a 02 busa w/salvaged title in a month or so.

As Goldenchild already mentioned - go to northwestdragbike.com.

Be sure to go to the forum, and become a member. There's a lot of good friendly racers there.

Pacific's weekly HANDICAP ET program is a great way to get started.

NWDB is where the real racing happens. It's a NW series and has HEADS UP racing (Pro Street and Pro Mod) as well as handicap racing (Street ET and Pro ET).

By the way I will be selling a 02 busa w/salvaged title in a month or so.
Can you PM me some more detailed information about it?  Thanks frisbee.

As for the NWDB racing, I went to a couple of the events last season at Pacific.  I did the Streetbike class and simply watched the other time.  However, my Father is more into the scene with his bike.  I am sure some of you on here probably know him from racing.  Here are a few pictures, one of him at a NWDB event.

dad.jpg

Transfer308.jpg

Transfer309.jpg

Busa Havens,

I didn't notice the "Havens" in your member name until just now.
smile.gif

Your dad is a good racer! We're looking forward to seeing him back at the track this season.

Do you have a busa now or are you looking to get one? Are you thinking about drag racing it?

Busa Havens,

I didn't notice the "Havens" in your member name until just now.  
smile.gif

Your dad is a good racer!  We're looking forward to seeing him back at the track this season.

Do you have a busa now or are you looking to get one?  Are you thinking about drag racing it?
Thanks for the compliment to my Father. He has been around the drag racing scene for over 20 years now. Started with cars and has obviously now moved onto motorcycles for quite some time.

He will be back out at the track this season I am sure. Seeing as how I am going to all the events, he will probably make it out to more than usual, even considering the drive from Eastern WA.

Yeah, I am currently in the search for a Hayabusa. I would rather not buy new seeing as drag racing will probably be it's only home.

Back