Anybody pick up the new blackberry tour?

Busaman5000

Donating Member
Registered
I did and am loving it! Its soooo much faster and easier to use than my Storm. Smaller screen of course but pretty much everything else is way better.

Solid as a rock so far!
Posted via Mobile Device

Right now Im using the storm. Bought it because of all the hype when it first came out. All I have to say is that its the slowest phone Iv used. Will upgrade to the BB Bold or BB Tour after I get a buyer for my BB Storm. :beerchug:

Yeah I have to find a buyer for my storm now also lol.

The tour takes some getting used to coming from a storm. But once you get used to the keyboard and learn the short cuts its much faster and simpler to use. Call quality and signal strength is much better as well.:beerchug:

BB Curve works great for me. Wifi would be nice but my speeds are poppin most of the time anyway so I'd probably rarely use it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Is this really the best smartphone by verizon? I'm in the market but I can't decide!!!!

Per CNET.COM: The smartphone lacks Wi-Fi. The Web browser falls short of the competition, and there's a bit of shutter lag on the camera. You can't save applications to a media card.

I bought a BB Bold last month. I had the curve before that. It was a great phone but the Bold is much better. I really like the Blackberry platform.

if your in the market for a new blackberry i would wait for the new storm 2. its already in rims server marked as a dummy phone. It should be coming out in the next month. and they have actually been testing this one unlike storm original. also in storm 2 there is no more sure press screen. its just an actual touch screen. or if you dont want another storm wait for the bold to hit verizon, cant beat the HD screen on the bold

I seriously doubt storm 2 will be out in a month.

There is just way to little information on it right now for it to be that close to launch. Not to mention the lack of info on the 5.0 OS that it should be launching with.

I'd look for it in Oct/Nov time frame.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back