Anybody own a 99 copper/silver busa and dislike the color?

I was with one of the other members here a little while ago (no names, no pack drill!) and he had a full CARBON-FIBRE body kit that I would kill for! Now THAT is worth at least 10BHP! If only I had money..... the things I wanna do to my 'Busa........ 'dream!'

He also gave me a look at a titanium exhaust set which weighed in at..... nothing.... and the best welding I have ever seen in my life! (I did four years in Aerospace and I **** thee not, I've seen some good welding in my time).

I was wondering if there was anybody out there that would be willing to trade the copper/silver body work and tank for the blue/silver bodywork and tank. My bike has 400 miles and the bodywork is perfect. If interested email me at c_cline996@yahoo.com.

I think there is some misunderstanding here. I have the blue and want the copper. I have a 2000 busa with 400 miles. so the bodywork is like brand new.

Turboman, you have a deal. I have a friend with a 99 copper with 2500miles thats hardly ever ridden.
I have the blue and he has expressed his preference for it. Safe to say he's your man. I'll send him this page and have him mail you immediately.

Why those slow colours??

We all know black & Charcoal is by far superior in speed, HP, Torque, bird pulling ability, stealth capabilities, lowest Coefficient of drag, etc, etc I could go on....

Why play with other colours.
Forget the rest. Fit the Best

Black & Charcoal

NumbNuts

OMEGA, Is your friend interested? I haven't heard from him. I am still game. Please have him email me so we can arrange something.

His e-mail is: achat@prodigy.net

His name is frank, he can be reached at his club. Powerhouse Gym in west palm beach.

(561)687-4611

Dont worry, he'll do the swap with you. He's just tied up over the weekend. Leave your phone number and pertinent info about the deal on his e-mail and I'll make sure he contacts you asap.

Back