Anybody own a 2008 Prius or close?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
I sold a 2008 Prius Hybrid a while back and the previous owner just dropped off the rear cargo cover(tan) for it. Slider thing that mounts in back and covers your stuff. I've given new buyer all ops to come get it and he hasn't so
pay shipping and it's yours. Like a 2-300 hundred dollar part. Figured before I put it on ebay I'd offer it to my org brothers and sisters.

It's for a 2008 but I'm sure it fits years before and after if body is the same.

Do you think anyone on a Hayabusa owners forum is going to admit to owning a Prius??

:poke:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do you think anyone on a Hayabusa owners forum is going to admit to owning a Prius??

:poke:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have a 2010 Prius and love it. It kicks my Busa's butt any day, get 57 mpg in town if I try. And in "Power" mode it's not bad, 0-60 in 10.1 seconds with 134 hp. It's a fun little car to drive, some neat technical features. The new ones are a big upgrade from previous models. It's real nice to do 500 miles and then pay $25 at the pump to fill up. :laugh:

I have a 2010 Prius and love it. It kicks my Busa's butt any day, get 57 mpg in town if I try. And in "Power" mode it's not bad, 0-60 in 10.1 seconds with 134 hp. It's a fun little car to drive, some neat technical features. The new ones are a big upgrade from previous models. It's real nice to do 500 miles and then pay $25 at the pump to fill up. :laugh:

Really, I find it hard to believe it kicks the Busa's butt.

actually been toying with buying one to commute my 120-130mile one way drive .... doing it in the 6000lb truck is getting a little expensive :whistle:

actually been toying with buying one to commute my 120-130mile one way drive .... doing it in the 6000lb truck is getting a little expensive :whistle:

My wife use to commute 160 miles a day with a V8 Tundra, $70 every second day for gas. Just work calculated to $8,256 a year in gas. Add to that some additional mileage for other trips and the gas bill was $10,000 a year. The Prius uses 1/3rd of that, so it was a no brainer.

What is neat about the Prius is the drive system. Only 134hp available, but is on tap immediately, don't have to wait for the motor to spin to higher revolutions through a gearbox. Linky.

Toyota Prius - Power Split Device

Back