anybody need a cheap busa in baton rouge?

card16969

Registered
so yeah this has got to be a scam if not someone go pick it up

http://www.batonrougesuperads.com/motorcycle_For_Sale/C503A1158965P1/2004_Suzuki_Hayabusa_-_$2,700.aspx

there was one like this not too long ago here in Sacramento....stretched, built to the hilt, Mr. Turbo kit, and claimed he only wanted $3K for it. hell, he had $15k easy just in bolt ons.......???

Haha....I beat everybody to it! I just sent him full asking price via Western Union. It's mine, all mine!! I sent him the shipping costs too! :whistle:

hey i have one for you!!! just email me your creditcard number, or you can cash a check for me and keep the difference?:laugh:

hahaha figured it would be good for a laugh although a buddy of mine last fall went and looked at a built 08 gsxr 1kfor 3500 and the guy was desperate to sell it to not lose his house and he picked it up... still riding it till this day

If you want I can forward you some of the emails from "MR. Smith" in a South African Country that can't be typed on the board, he said my relative died and left me an estate of 5 Million USD all I have to do is email him my full name, phone number, SS number, address, all banking account/routing numbers and a CC number just for verification. :rofl::rofl::rofl: I'll give you 1/2 of it if I can use all your info. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
That be a good deal if someone is able to go a take a look at it. But there are so many scams out there that its hard to believe, then on top of that they tell you, you cant see it cause they are oversea and blah... blah... blah...

If you want I can forward you some of the emails from "MR. Smith" in a South African Country that can't be typed on the board, he said my relative died and left me an estate of 5 Million USD all I have to do is email him my full name, phone number, SS number, address, all banking account/routing numbers and a CC number just for verification. :rofl::rofl::rofl: I'll give you 1/2 of it if I can use all your info. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have receive the same emails:poke:
Maybe we are related some how :rofl:

WOW that's funny because that SAME Busa was just recently listed under Baltimore's Craigslist if I can remember for around $15,000.

I would stay away YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Back