Anybody know anything about W810i?

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Hey, anyone know anything about these phones? The cingular guy told me that there was a way to activate GPS on this phone, but I can't for the life of me figure out how...

Can anyone help me out?

I dont think so Shawn, my son has this phone and there is no GPS.... I think there are only a couple of phones out there Disney phone and a few others that have GPS...

See, that is what I thought... but the guy assured me that it coul be done... I told him that if I couldn't do it, the phone was getting returned...

here are the specs on that phone...the salesman will probably try to claim he thought you were talking about the GPS enabled location feature that helps 911 responders that is on almost all phones anymore

My alltel phones have had it for at least a decade for tracking, LG's, Motorola's
all_coholic.gif

Yep - been searching for a couple of hours and all I am getting is that you have to have an external GPS reciever to use any of the gps recievers. Sucks... the only reasont hat I got a new phone was to have a relatively cheap GPS... ARGGGHHHHH. Okay, Pffft. I am done. Thanks guys.

Back