Anybody interested in Vanson Hayabusa jacket?

G

Hey guys I just recently started a part time job working the parts counter at my local bike dealership. Our Suzuki rep was just in and is offering us a pretty good deal on the Vanson Hayabusa jacket or just a Vanson Suzuki jacket if thats what you prefer. The jackets come black and silver, red and silver or blue and silver for the Hayabusa version. The Suzuki version has various colors also but not sure of all the different colors. I can get these jackets for $510.00 to your door, delivery time is approximately 4-5 weeks if I get the order in under the promotional deal. If orders are placed after the promotion delivery time will be 8-10 weeks. If anybody is interested please contact me at 757 583-2223 ask for Jim in parts or email at too_quick@msn.com
ps. If there is anything else anybody is interested in I can get you parts and accesories for a minimum of 20% off retail, some things I can probably do better..
Jim

[This message has been edited by To_Quick (edited 10 February 2000).]

I have a Vanson matching jacket for a yellow TL-R I purchased last year. They make a great product and since it is well broken in I still ride it with my BUSA. Highly recommended, great ventilation and fit . . .

To-Quick, neat offer. Do you have a URL where we can see one or something similar, or at least details on the model of Vanson jacket they are doing it with?

To_Quick Thanks for the offer but I wish you were quicker, brought a Field Sheer jacket last month. I sure would have wanted the Vanson jacket instead.

Anyone interested in a slightly used Field Sheer jacket, size 42 ????????

Ride Safe, Bob

If anybody is interested I have pictures of the 2000 Suzuki Accessories jackets. Just give me you email address and I'll send you a copy of the brochure.

I will try to scan pictures of the brochure and post them on LABUSA's and Rangers sites. If your interested act fast I have to have orders placed by monday to get the 4-5 week delivery time after that it's going to 8-10 weeks...

The copper and silver jacket is not shown in the 2000 accessories catalog.

Back