Anybody in the cable business?

Dustman

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Just thought I might throw this out there in case any of you guys are or know a cable engineer.

I'm working on a project that involves outputing from the computer to a cable station. This is not just a simple scan conversion.. its a full time station driven by our software. I'm assuming that a high quality scan converter will do just fine, but some of the companies are telling me that they think it wont work and that we'll have to use special hardware and rout actual video through direct-x. I really need somebody that is 100% sure about it.

This is probably greek to 99% of the people out here but I'm trying to use every resource I have. Thanks!

bump.gif

Ohhh sure Dustin, leave for a year then come back and post that you need something, so typical for someone from Tuttle.....

Well.. everybody should have known I'd show up.. you're about to make changes. Better that i'm here before you start..
biggrin.gif

Quote (heavybusa @ Sep. 01 2006,21:56)

that's too funny.... about 70% of your posts are "bumps" ... it's like you go through the threads a couple of times a day and just bump...bump...bump!

[/QUOTE]

Just trying to do my part. Thanks for noticing.
laugh.gif

Dustin, Dustin, Dustin.... Better you be around to help clean up when its over...:O

Back