Anybody in South Florida wanna ride/meet this weekend?...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
with all this agree'in ta behave myself and whatnot?...i figure i'd be a great idea if we ALL got out and ride...justa misbehave a bit and clear my head...besides..."CONTENT!"...we neeeeed freaking...

CONTENT!!!

ya'll know...cool ride stories...fun stuff...crazy junk annnd...of course...

"RIDE PICS!"

posted up all pretty and all...so what say you?...anybody wanna join/meet/ride with me and Oren IIshi this weekend?

BUSAWASH5.jpg

L8R, Bill. :cool:

It suppose to clear up this weekend? been kinda dreary(rain) here in mid Florida.

Man I've been working weekends for almost a year. I need to do 3 more months to accomplish something. :whistle:

Actually 'wershed' your bike eh...
I was told the Cuban Dragon and halflings maybe going to Mia for the weekend so that it a tentative yes !
We wanna ride.
Got new boots and gloves with nowhere to go..

Actually 'wershed' your bike eh...
I was told the Cuban Dragon and halflings maybe going to Mia for the weekend so that it a tentative yes !
We wanna ride.
Got new boots and gloves with nowhere to go..

Great! CYA in the morning...meet me at the same place at 8:00-8:15 am...and come hungry...i know of a nifty lil country diner that serves up a kickazz breakfast fer cheap (i'll buy fer ditch'in ya with the po-po last ride out. LOL!) but they shut the breakfast menu down at 10:00am and it takes about 30-45 minutes to get there...but it's on our way too...the good roads...north west...and this time?...try ta keep up...this way you don't get tied up chatting with LEO's for 1/2 the afternoon! :poke: :rofl:

CYA in the am & L8R, Bill. :cool:

Here's a little cut and paste.
Things dont all line up but you get a good idea of how your bike would look with my silver wheels on her .
Man thats pretty ! Great color match, Eh ?

BUSAWASH5.jpg

Durn that looks good.
Get to figurin'
Your the one with machining ability.
Where theres a will theres gotta be a way ?

Here's a little cut and paste.
Things dont all line up but you get a good idea of how your bike would look with my silver wheels on her .
Man thats pretty ! Great color match, Eh ?

174098d1264281785-anybody-south-florida-wanna-ride-meet-weekend-busawash5.jpg

where there's a will?...there's a way?:whistle::laugh::beerchug:

Last edited:
Back