Anybody here affected by US goverment shutdown ?

... I could never stay afloat ...

Most people in this world can't go more than 30 days without income before "bills" can't be paid.

It's this way by design. This global social system has most of us earning a income while the corporations and bankers PROFIT.

More people in the world need to wake up, smell the burning coffee. It's getting worse all over the world. As people we need to realize; we are all on the same sinking ship !!

A wall ? Really ? To keep people out. Out of what ? A country, a social order, a capitalistic oppressive system ? Let's get real !!

We unite or we fall.

When the world's wealthy elite are done perfecting automated transportation, production and service bots; what will they need "regular people" for ?

I see the writing on the wall, do you !!??

I dunno man, I know pist or pissed over there means drunk but minnda has two ns, I looked it up in my Funk N Wagnels.:laugh:
Hahahaha ... I spelled it wrong Wuzza , pissed is the best way to spell it , and that word can mean drunk and or angry or annoyed . Minda is really a South Aussie word , and has always had only 1 ''N'' , so you can scrub that stupid text books spelling , and put in the toads instead , and then you will be talking , ya galah !! :):rolleyes:

Its like prison. Get them in and out. If we provided real help it could fix so much more.
whoa whoa whoa...… a person has to WANT HELP.... not be fed drugs by a psych nurse and then left to his own devices while out.... we are allllllll ADULTS…. adults know they need certain meds.... the VAST majority CHOOSE not to take their meds...…. end of discussion.....

whoa whoa whoa...… a person has to WANT HELP.... not be fed drugs by a psych nurse and then left to his own devices while out.... we are allllllll ADULTS…. adults know they need certain meds.... the VAST majority CHOOSE not to take their meds...…. end of discussion.....
This comment shows the depth of your lack of understanding of mental health issues.

This comment shows the depth of your lack of understanding of mental health issues.
yes... ure correct.. I don't wanna understand... I just don't wanna be stabbed by a 300 lb naked crazy person off their meds..... 100s of them.. its a constant battle.. we have to actually check in their mouth and under their tongue... because they get high when off their meds.... I was responding to a prison comment... u should really read carefully... unless now ure a prison population expert with boots on the GROUND experience. Im coming up on 13 years In FDU experience (Forensic Diagnostic Unit)…. red dot response.... regular housing unit reception experience...… IN A MAX.

yes... ure correct.. I don't wanna understand... I just don't wanna be stabbed by a 300 lb naked crazy person off their meds..... 100s of them.. its a constant battle.. we have to actually check in their mouth and under their tongue... because they get high when off their meds.... I was responding to a prison comment... u should really read carefully... unless now ure a prison population expert with boots on the GROUND experience. Im coming up on 13 years In FDU experience (Forensic Diagnostic Unit)…. red dot response.... regular housing unit reception experience...… IN A MAX.
:shocked: Yikes!
And I thought my life was interesting!!

:shocked: Yikes!
And I thought my life was interesting!!
man... a guy ran off the block naked (was taking a shower)… and it was 10 degrees outside.... and they emptied a whole can of the new super duper 587 chemical agent pepper spray into his eyeballs and FINALLY it worked.... I wouldn't have believed it was possible to function with that stuff in ure eyes... we got sprayed with that stuff and it burnt my eyelids.... hurt for a couple DAYS.... closed up my airway...… unreal pepper spray... this cat couldn't hardly feel it.

man... a guy ran off the block naked (was taking a shower)… and it was 10 degrees outside.... and they emptied a whole can of the new super duper 587 chemical agent pepper spray into his eyeballs and FINALLY it worked.... I wouldn't have believed it was possible to function with that stuff in ure eyes... we got sprayed with that stuff and it burnt my eyelids.... hurt for a couple DAYS.... closed up my airway...… unreal pepper spray... this cat couldn't hardly feel it.

1maHRUu.jpg

:popcorn:

Illigal drugs are cheaper. The demand will only get lager by the normalization of marijuana. The more states legalize it will only make the illigal drug trade weaker.
That is bull if you take the $ out of the game people move on to what they can profit from no body talks about proabition anymore!

Thanks man I really appreciate the insight I am thinking I will start researching. I told the GF that this year I will be sucking it up and just changing my dependents down to 1 or 2 and we just face the music that the take home will be less. With any luck I can at least stop owing.

I figure if I had to guesstimate I owe maybe $24-$25,000. $250k is deep, must be a sigh of relief getting past that.
Steve they are not getting paid bottom line & some money is better than no $. Get an in between firm that cuts a deal 4 you they get a fee but both sides end up satisfied. They don't advertise this, IRS but it is a bussness.

Agreed but I have had 50+ people tell me that they were illigal Mexicans. Again speaking from my own personal experiences. Am I know it has to do with my field of work.

But I have met foreign exchange students form several countries but never met a Canadian in person.
Why would Canadians come down here? They have what we have maybe better with no litter & legal Mary Jane at better quality. By the way you can't miss illegals that have not been able to bathe in 8-12 days.

Maybe. This is a blink in a colossal game of chicken. Hopefully those on both sides will remember that their silly reindeer games have real life consequences for those outside the beltway, and not let this stupid sh!t happen again.
Exactly this is a pissing contest & who cares about the little people. My friend works state corrections has a wife & 3 boys a house & truck payment. Finishing treatment for stage 4 lymphoma cancer then gets banged with this. He was prepared but not for both events. Could any of use go a moth + with no pay?

1 out of 10,000 are immune to OC. Just saying.

Back