~~ anybody have two of these ~~

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Greetings,

Looking for two (2) of these clamps. Willing to give you a little something for them.

Thank you.

runeight...

2171_55paint.GIF

(brendanp @ Dec. 03 2006,08:57) Contact andymann66  he's got a ton of stock parts..
Would it be possibe to manufacture a couple of special brackets to fit reservior's on?

This would be the ideal method. Would need to mount either off the top tree or top tree bolts.

This has become the most difficult process for a possible Brembo upgrade. The reserviors. Really no place to go.

Do you have the means?

runeight...

I've got 2 of them.... but they are on my bike...
wow.gif
What do i win! What do i win!!
beerchug.gif

J...
it is a pain trying to find a spot for the res after you upgrade(which knowing you won't be long...LOL)

I like how GPW did his

unfortunately for me
I'm going to have mount it to 1 of my clip-on bolts
and bend the bracket a little
not exactly thrilled about it
but other than fabbing up a bracket
I don't see any other way around it

OH I SOLD THOSE 2 CLAMPS
tounge.gif

Andy (BUSAMAN66) will take good care of u tho

(ksana @ Dec. 03 2006,10:19) J...
it is a pain trying to find a spot for the res after you upgrade(which knowing you won't be long...LOL)

I like how GPW did his

unfortunately for me
I'm going to have mount it to 1 of my clip-on bolts
and bend the bracket a little
not exactly thrilled about it
but other than fabbing up a bracket
I don't see any other way around it

OH I SOLD THOSE 2 CLAMPS
tounge.gif

Andy (BUSAMAN66) will take good care of u tho
ksana,

I was on the phone with brendnap this morning. I am going to send the reservoirs to him and he is going to fabricate brackets for me.

This will be a winter project with no time restaints. In other words, could be awhile.

Brendnap wishes to upgrade as I do and you have so something needs to be manufacured for a clean look.

Since this upgrade will cost around $700 for the master cyclinders and related parts I want to make sure the reservoirs fit cleanly. I can eat the price of the reserviors if it doesn't work but brendnap says no problem.

Drop him a PM.

runeight...

thanks for info bro
can't wait to see
what it looks like

I could definitely use something like this
beerchug.gif

Back