rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
No, not athlete's crotch or anything.
Comes up when I search on Google.
Afraid to hit either button.
What is it?
How do I get rid of it...and don't say a good ointment.
Rubb.

Are you signed into Google? I suspect you are. This wants you to check or set your privacy settings for the Google account. Go ahead and do it if only to disable the settings that allow Google to spy on you.

If you are not signed into google then this would prompt you to do that first, in which case select "no thanks" which will ignore it.

Are you signed into Google? I suspect you are. This wants you to check or set your privacy settings for the Google account. Go ahead and do it if only to disable the settings that allow Google to spy on you.

If you are not signed into google then this would prompt you to do that first, in which case select "no thanks" which will ignore it.
Thanks man. Tried the "fug you" button ("no thanks") bastid still comes back. It'll probably ask for my Google password right?
That, I don't have. But I will guess at it if necessary.
google password...google password...mmmmm
I'll just call Larry Page and Sergey Brin they'll know it. :thumbsup:
Thanks,HW.
Rubb.

Try purging the browser cache as I am hoping that will remove some annoying cookie that is driving this.

You do not want to let them force you to login if you want to operate in anonymous mode. Remember: No one tells Rubb what to do.

I use Bing.
That's awesome. :thumbsup: freakin' "Monday Morning Quarterback" :laugh:
It's to late 08...they have already crawled up inside my soul.
I know ya want to...but don't.
"What soul"
Try purging the browser cache as I am hoping that will remove some annoying cookie that is driving this.

You do not want to let them force you to login if you want to operate in anonymous mode. Remember: No one tells Rubb what to do.
10-4 HW. I shall purge my cookies.

Thats right my brother,nobody tells Rubb what to do.

Google Bastids

Whoa...Google remembers more about me than I do.
I gotta start taking more of an' interest in me.

Rubb.

Back