Anybody have their butt on one of these...No,not that, you pervert.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I've been looking into one of these. They are however, for want of a better term,butt ugly.:rofl:

Russell day Long seats. Each one is supposed to be one of a kind. You send them yer height,weight,inseam,etc and they custom craft a seat 4 U.

I'd like to get a nice touring seat and be able to cut down on the codein after a long day in the saddle.

Just wanted to hear a personal review, that, and to see how many times I could use ei/ie in a paragraph.???

Man,I've got to switch to decaffeinated.:shocked:

RSD.

russell.jpg

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

Fully functional. A little getting used to. Gobbles up slab miles with ease in the tush.

I understand the need for comfort mods but at what point do you sacrifice coolness for comfort?? That does look like a Goldwing seat and honestly turns the badas$ busa into a grandpa looking bike :laugh: If you clock in thousands of miles on the busa regularly maybe you can get away with it but if your just cruising around town theres no need IMO and especially with a price tag like that :banghead:

I understand the need for comfort mods but at what point do you sacrifice coolness for comfort?? That does look like a Goldwing seat and honestly turns the badas$ busa into a grandpa looking bike :laugh: If you clock in thousands of miles on the busa regularly maybe you can get away with it but if your just cruising around town theres no need IMO and especially with a price tag like that :banghead:

True. My first seat will be a Tobin or equilevent. Black with red kanji is what I'm after,anybody???

RSD.

carefull!! those seats have been known to drag in curves!! ..... lol

Its a function over form sort of argument. Personally I'd rather have the Russell All Day seat over this:

LGHBW7-2.jpg

Back