anybody have one of these?

ok, thats what I needed to know, how is the install, a couple of guys say its quick, whats involved? and is there any other location that is good , besides on top of the cluster,?

Very quick. Just need to figure out where you want to put it, lift the fuel tank and connect the wires.

ok, thats what I needed to know, how is the install, a couple of guys say its quick, whats involved? and is there any other location that is good , besides on top of the cluster,?

I've seen some installed on the tach in the little area that doesn't have any important numbers. It may have covered a few, but everything from 0rpm to redline was still clearly visible. Looked pretty slick and wasn't stickin up. It was just at the bottom and kind of to the right. Stuck to the clear tach cover.
Posted via Mobile Device

Here's mine!!

IMG00006b.jpg

BMW 5 those are some pretty sick ad ons you have on the bike,, esp the mirrors,, pretty slick

Since it has a small battery drain, wouldn't it be prudent to wire in an on/off switch to cut the circuit? Seems easy enough. I don't have one, but am interested since I haven't installed the seventh gear yet....???

Wow, DR1300R, that looks close to the setup I would like to have on my bike...except I have my GPS on the left hand side and I want a rearview TV where your GPS is installed. Very nicely done.:bowdown:

That is a nice gizmo..but you would have thought that someone would have made it to fit more intergrated. I could see 6 small LEDS running across the top of the flat spot over the clock. Fill in that flat spot.. Other wise, it just looks like an aftermarket generic add on. Not saying the guys who have them didnt install in the best place to make it look good, but if a manufacturer really wanted to market to the busa, they would have had a sleeker design.

Wow, DR1300R, that looks close to the setup I would like to have on my bike...except I have my GPS on the left hand side and I want a rearview TV where your GPS is installed. Very nicely done.:bowdown:

Thank you..

pm coming your way.. :thumbsup:

That is a nice gizmo..but you would have thought that someone would have made it to fit more intergrated. I could see 6 small LEDS running across the top of the flat spot over the clock. Fill in that flat spot.. Other wise, it just looks like an aftermarket generic add on. Not saying the guys who have them didnt install in the best place to make it look good, but if a manufacturer really wanted to market to the busa, they would have had a sleeker design.

I'm with you on that.. I think the GI pro is huge, cheap and gaudy looking, if that was the only choice available I would go with out a gear indicator.. just my 2 cents worth. :whistle:

As far as the 6 led type your talking about, Greg at boostbysmith.com has them available as well as the GBC6 that I am currently running.. :thumbsup:

Back