Anybody have a way that I can get in contact with ThePusherCG ???

coop65sr

Donating Member
Registered
Hey y'all,

I have already been talking to Joseph by PM about doing my clutch cover mod the past couple of days- I am ready to ship him my cover but I guess he is pretty busy and hasn't gotten my PM's saying I'm ready to ship to him....I am wondering if anyone can contact him outside of the board here and let him know that I am needing to talk to him...If so, can you help me out and give him a buzz for me ???? I just need his shipping info and paypal info and need to let him know it's on the way....

Thanks in advance if you can help me:beerchug:

100_7512copy.jpg

PM me if I may offer assistance. I understand he is rebuilding his bike.

Is he still around ?? I would like to talk to him ! Anyone know ?

he hasn't been on here in about 6 months and hasn't posted in about 3 years...hopefully, he'll swing around again one of these days and let us know how he's doing :beerchug:

he did a thread on how to do your own clear cover .It had what tools you needed and everything, but I can't find it anywhere. The one he made me is still perfect after 5 -6 years an friend would like to make one . I wonder if it was taken off because sponcers wouldn't like it.

i don't know, i tried to find it but don't see it anywhere...i think things were getting dicey with copyright patents just like with the LED mirrors

the one he made for me is still perfect too :beerchug:

hey stranger! :laugh: it's good to hear from you, hope all has been going well

Back