Anybody have a sound file link for akro on a busa?

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
anybody?

T.I.A and L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Jinks, I thought you preferred stealth mode exhaust?
I did...for close to a year now..but times they have a changed....and the silence is killing me!
tounge.gif

actually?...the system I picked out is still rather subdued and stealthy...as far as open full race exhaust systems go....akro stays well within the world superbike mandated 102decible rule/range....fairly mellow, yet deep and brutish cruising around town and doesn't hit full howl until you do...as I understand it.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Cool. I've noticed busas with the Micron 4-1 sound a little muted compared to others, but they still sound very good.

I did...for close to a year now..but times they have a changed....and the silence is killing me!
tounge.gif

actually?...the system I picked out is still rather subdued and stealthy...as far as open full race exhaust systems go....akro stays well within the world superbike mandated 102decible rule/range....fairly mellow, yet deep and brutish cruising around town and doesn't hit full howl until you do...as I understand it.
BB69
L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Hey Jinks.....I am installing a FULL 4-2-1 Akrapovic tommorow. If no one else can help you I can get a sound clip for ya within a few days man. If you don't find anything on here PM me in a couple days and let me know.

tounge.gif

BB69
L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Hey Jinks.....I am installing a FULL 4-2-1 Akrapovic tommorow. If no one else can help you I can get a sound clip for ya within a few days man. If you don't find anything on here PM me in a couple days and let me know.
thanks man....and a HUGE thanks to whylotus who has already emailed me one of his and...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

cool.gif

tounge.gif

BB69
L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
thanks man....and a HUGE thanks to whylotus who has already emailed me one of his and...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Actually, not my bike. But got it from someone else when I was trying to decide on exhausts. Glad I could help.

cool.gif

Back