anybody got a bad knee/s get one of these

Damn Andy, your back for real!!! Its great seeing your post's again, we missed ya.

:beerchug:

I have 2 of these. One for each Knee thank you Veterans Administration. Free of charge none the less. And Yes they work. Just makes it hard to drag a knee, but now I can ride the bikes with less pain than before. Those at the bash know the issues I had.

So yes if you have knee problems, well worth it to get one.
Just my 2 cents

I think its finally time to go and visit the VA. Had knee surgery in the Navy few years back and now being a supervisior I have to walk around all the time. Knees have been killing me.

Thank you so much for posting this.:thumbsup:

Lurch---- Thank you for posting that you got yours from the VA.:beerchug:

I think its finally time to go and visit the VA. Had knee surgery in the Navy few years back and now being a supervisior I have to walk around all the time. Knees have been killing me.

Thank you so much for posting this.:thumbsup:

Lurch---- Thank you for posting that you got yours from the VA.:beerchug:

Being a disabled vet from a service connected and losing my job, I had no choice but to hit the VA up for medical. Now I am trying to get my rating increased because of worsening condition.
Please do not do what I did. I refused assistance from the VA for years because I looked on it as Welfare. Many people told me I earned this benefit and I should use it. Stop suffering and let them help you. It may take some work but they will help. You served now let them serve you.
Sorry for the thread jack Rubba.

Being a disabled vet from a service connected and losing my job, I had no choice but to hit the VA up for medical. Now I am trying to get my rating increased because of worsening condition.
Please do not do what I did. I refused assistance from the VA for years because I looked on it as Welfare. Many people told me I earned this benefit and I should use it. Stop suffering and let them help you. It may take some work but they will help. You served now let them serve you.
Sorry for the thread jack Rubba.

I think its an' awesome direction for the thread to take. Rock on.:bowdown:

(+ we get a free :bump: while we're at it) maybe we can help some other busted up bastid while we're at it.

RSD.

Back