Anybody going to CES 2009 in Vegas? Or have been to a past CES?

Busaman5000

Donating Member
Registered
May be a bit early to post this since the show isn't till January but...

Thinking about attending this year. I filled out the registration form online. The inner geek in me has been wanting to go for years.

Anybody going or have been?

I used to go every year! But haven't been for about 5 years now!
I let the industry and have no real need to go anymore.

oooh wait I see what your talking about now. Hey that's just all the more reason to go that week!:whistle::beerchug:

Probably, but then again, I work here....I'm just trying to get over the Barret Jackson Auto Auction....WOW, what sweet machinery...and it's not over yet peeps, I'm on it again tomorrow.....me thinks the Spud needs a Saleen S7 !!!! :super:

I went to CES for 20+ years, but have not been the last several years. Great show and I think you would find it interesting and fun. Everyone should go at least once. They even have a whole section for the XXX video industry and have all the stars there to sign pictures, posters and be seen, so I have herd!:whistle:

I went to CES for 20+ years, but have not been the last several years. Great show and I think you would find it interesting and fun. Everyone should go at least once. They even have a whole section for the XXX video industry and have all the stars there to sign pictures, posters and be seen, so I have herd!:whistle:

excellent!

Back