Anybody ever have a custom 1 of a kind tank protector made?

I've already got a tank pad but I like the Sun Skull Blue one in the metallic series.

It would go well with my helmet and the blue would match my Busa.

I went with 3M kit (total brain-fart where it came from, sorry :( ) that had pieces cut-to-fit for all the various panels on the Busa; i just threw the Tank piece on to cover the pic Revolution put on there, havent used all of it-its just clear vinyl that keeps me from scratchin the tank w/zippers n such. If ya want some I got plenty leftovers ya could play around with if your innerested?
definitely a must-have mod, IMO

I went with 3M kit (total brain-fart where it came from, sorry :( ) that had pieces cut-to-fit for all the various panels on the Busa; i just threw the Tank piece on to cover the pic Revolution put on there, havent used all of it-its just clear vinyl that keeps me from scratchin the tank w/zippers n such. If ya want some I got plenty leftovers ya could play around with if your innerested?
definitely a must-have mod, IMO

One of my race suits,has carved up the tank pad real nasty,I will always have something on there. I never thought about just using clear. I have that stuff all over the front of the wifes convertible,works like a charm. Cool offer,thanks.

RSD.

I want one just like my avatar except rogers mouth would be kinda close to my nuts. I may have to rethink that one.

I want one just like my avatar except rogers mouth would be kinda close to my nuts. I may have to rethink that one.

Change Jolly Rodgers face to Jolly Rhonda's or...dont do it. :laugh:

RSD.

r1.jpg

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

r4.jpg

r5.jpg

r6.jpg

r7.jpg

That "Tech Spec" snake skin is some good stuff. I have that on my connie and it's sweet. I'm in the process of converting all the bikes to Tech Spec.

Ill post a pic very soon but I have a tank pad from them and its awesome! I had them custom make one for me

Back