Anybody ever have a custom 1 of a kind tank protector made?

newman

Registered
I've already got a tank pad but I like the Sun Skull Blue one in the metallic series.

It would go well with my helmet and the blue would match my Busa.

I went with 3M kit (total brain-fart where it came from, sorry :( ) that had pieces cut-to-fit for all the various panels on the Busa; i just threw the Tank piece on to cover the pic Revolution put on there, havent used all of it-its just clear vinyl that keeps me from scratchin the tank w/zippers n such. If ya want some I got plenty leftovers ya could play around with if your innerested?
definitely a must-have mod, IMO

rubbersidedown

BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I went with 3M kit (total brain-fart where it came from, sorry :( ) that had pieces cut-to-fit for all the various panels on the Busa; i just threw the Tank piece on to cover the pic Revolution put on there, havent used all of it-its just clear vinyl that keeps me from scratchin the tank w/zippers n such. If ya want some I got plenty leftovers ya could play around with if your innerested?
definitely a must-have mod, IMO
One of my race suits,has carved up the tank pad real nasty,I will always have something on there. I never thought about just using clear. I have that stuff all over the front of the wifes convertible,works like a charm. Cool offer,thanks.

RSD.

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
That "Tech Spec" snake skin is some good stuff. I have that on my connie and it's sweet. I'm in the process of converting all the bikes to Tech Spec.