Anybody else here with M4 gp?

Blacksmith

Registered
I have the M4 gp mount exhaust (I know, Busas are meant to have duals I didn't put it on) and I like the look and weight savings but I'm wondering if the factory installed stage 1 quiet insert restricts airflow and therefore power. The inserts go from a Q1 to Q9 but I can't find info on what's better for performance vs sound. I wont go very loud just for an extra pony or two but I'd like to know what the options are

Can you post a pic of what you have? The M4 GP exhaust I know about is dual slip ons.

20190727_151814.jpg

I've never seen M4 offer that full system with that muffler. Only that muffler in slip on variation. M4 does offer a full system with titanium muffler for our bike.

From descriptions on various websites

You can expect a db reduction that ranges from 1-2 db on a Stage 1 Quiet Insert and 3-4 db Stage 2 Quiet Insert. Please understand that every bike is unique which influences the db reduction of the M4 Quiet Insert from one motorcycle model to the next.

I like the M4 GP full system, its on my list of options, still haven't decided yet, right now I have my eyes locked on brocks 4-2-1 , similar to that one but price is doubled lol.

I like the M4 GP full system, its on my list of options, still haven't decided yet, right now I have my eyes locked on brocks 4-2-1 , similar to that one but price is doubled lol.

Posted today right here!! Not a full system but can't beat the price for brand new

That has always been my favorite for weightloss and looks in slipons and it's gotta be even better as a full system. I'd hit that midpipe with a coat of VHT Flame-Proof in matt black. It will probably get scuffed up by flying road debris but you can always touch it up. Get it ceramic coated if you don't mind spending the dough.

Back