Anybody else going

smonroe86

Donating Member
Registered
ahahah anybody else in iraq cause i really hate this fuc|<in place when i could be at home ridin the busa at lease send me here with my busa the weather is just right for ride lol

rock.gif

I think the military should provide ATV's for you guys to ride over there to break up the madness of sitting around on the off time.

(GMbusa @ Feb. 16 2007,06:53) I think the military should provide ATV's for you guys to ride over there to break up the madness of sitting around on the off time.
you are not lying people always wonder how we loose some much weight with all the freakin walkin we do and wearing a 60lb shirt and ACH in 130degree weather. But i tell you what st. louis is more cleaner then this place wow. when we stopped in germany we should have went AWOL there ahahah.... But I tell you wat i love my 249B which for yall that doesnt know what that is THEN GOOGLE IT nah just playin thats my
guns.gif
machine gun anyways i go to go later yall have fun while i play in the combat zone cause were not strong were ARMY STRONG LmAo
biggrin.gif

already chewed some of that iraqi dirt
guns.gif
Dec 2002-Mar 2004. ain't lost nothing over there to be going back looking...best of luck GOD Speed!!
super.gif

here i am still writing in this one thread i know why cause i love it but they are many like it but this one is mine all mine thats right here i sit hanging around in baghdad with nothin better to do with my time but buy hagey(whocares how you spell it) movies and watch them all day for my civilians those kinds of DVDs you get 2 dvds for $5 and most of your DVDs have between 2-8 movie per disc hah and your pc games come with about 15 games per disc some people just dont know how smart iraqis really are besides building IED and EMP anyways i will stop before i go any further but i am bored nothin to do but read about hayabusas and miss my own all i got is me my guns since i am a gunner I just love being an 88M which is motor T, truck driver whatever you want to call it 88moving target, IED magnet we are all that but anyways & PRAY FOR US ALL cause the FOOD SUCKS LMAO

(BA BUSA @ Mar. 04 2007,11:00) When do ya get back
rock.gif
well i shall be back between feb 2008 to aug 2008 since they said most likely we are looking at 18months but my R & R (Rest & Relaxtion) leave is in prolly july since my son should be born in june but so thats why i say july cause with my unit it will take them that long lol to get me out of here but thats great cause i will be on my busa for a week straight hehe

Back