Anybody else gettin' a CGI error...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
My replies are goin' through but I'm gettin' an error instead of bein' sent back to the thread.

Yes. No wait, I mean no. I mean, I thought she was 18!!!

No, my reply worked fine at 12:48pm CST

I'm not gettin' it every time I reply, just occasionally, and only today. Never seen it before.

Haven't had any problems yet, but I don't have as many posts as BT!

No problems here.
biggrin.gif

you know I am..... I double posted a couple times because of it.... didn't know the post went through...
laugh.gif

Seen it 5 or 6 people. I have been going back and cleaning up the doubles. Every once and a while it will happen when I click to fast.

hummm, let's just see.

Nope all is OK !!

<!--EDIT|flrider
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081195371 -->

Just got it again. Done a screen shot this time. Here's what I'm gettin'... Not like the busy server messages I've got before today...

cgierror.jpg

Hmm...I only get that every onow and then....mostly when the board gets real busy. Not too much to worry about, I guess.

Gettin' 'em every time I reply this morning so far. The classified section is loaded with double and triple posts from this error. Any ideas on what's up captain?
rock.gif

Only thing I notice going on is the hat banner is gone and the movies arn't working. No errors though.

OK guys here is the deal... The Gallery can now be accessed at www.hayabusa.ws/gallery I moved the 11,000 pics to a new server and the load is now on a different T1. We have been having around 40 - 80 members on the message board and another 40 or 50 accessing the gallery on top of that. We have some pretty beefy servers but CGi is a processor hog and a bunch of PHP sessions from the gallery doesnt help.. Anyway the gallery is now on a different T and the server is a quad Proc with 16 gig ram so there should be no lag on the message board anymore. The board is runnning on its own Compaq Dl360 Dual Processor server so it should be just fine from now on.....

Bullet the other thing that might be creating the error is if a bad email address has been added by someone that wanted to subscribe to the topic. I will check the DB and see what I can find. I have changed the link at the bottom of the board page and I am working on the link on the main page now....

CAp

Cool. Haven't had the error since around lunch today. Maybe it's taken care of.
wink.gif

Back