Anybody else get emails like this?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
I get like three or four of these a day? They request all different things?
They come to my business email. I realize it's a scam but exactly how so is it one?

Hello Sales,

I would like a price quote and availability for any of this products listed below;

Motorola two-way radio CP 200 UHF & UHF16 Channels UN-Programmed) 20 QTY

KEN WOOD TK3302UHF. (UN-Programmed) 30 QTY

Furuno NavNet 1834C/NT vx2 Radar.......2 Units

Please advise the availability, sales tax and the total cost of the unit including shipping cost by UPS or FedEx to:

8011 64th Dr NE, Marysville, WA 98270.

I will forward my credit card details for the payment of the requested units as soon as I receive the final quotation.

Best of Regards,
Merchant Supplies

Dear Sir/Madam.

****This is Steven Riise the Owner of ELECTRICS RADAR INC,Could you please
let me have the price quote for the below item?

2UNITS OF FURUNO RADAR 1834C

Waiting to read from you,so i can forward you my credit card details for the
payment ASAP.

Regards
Steven Riise
1800 Elmwood Avenue
Buffalo, NY ,14207

Strange? Ok so I tell them parts are twenty nine thousand forty three million bucks and ask for cc info, right? I get cc info and buy new motorcycle, tv and other stuff, right? Wrong! For sure there is nobody that's real here and wants to send me cc info. So where's the scam?

What is the value of the products they are requesting? + what are they usefull for...if they use a stolen card and sell the stuff for cash...the fraud is there. If you reply is there any means that they can then dig through your cpu?

Hey saiid???!!! Any leftovers from sunday??? Im hungry lol

Saiid, it could simply be a way of identifying if you are willing to respond to the emails. This would give the sender a confirmation that there may be a sucker on the other end. For every 1000 people that delete the email, there is one that responds.

Back