Anybody done business with....

coop65sr

Donating Member
Registered
Anybody done any ordering from RidersDiscount.com?
rock.gif
?

I placed an order with them the other day and got an order confirmation but no shipping info...so I tried to call their customer service # for the past two days and have only gotten a recording saying the same operator # is on the phone... left a message probably four times for a return call, but have gotten nothing... I just pray I didn't screw up with this one....

Any reports good or bad from anyone who has used them???

oops, I was thinking of a different site...never ordered from them

thanks for the links Hayabusa Fury.... I hope I haven't been taken. I may just call my bank and see if they can help....

Anybody else please feel free to chime in if you have dealt with these folks.... they are in Zeeland, Michigan...
bump.gif

I bought a tank bag from them off ebay, slow shipping and no e-mail response but I did recieve the item eventually, just took like 2 weeks.

I'm thinking so too Vic.... The charge was actually on my bank card...debit thing.. It's still showing "pending", so I think I'm fixin' to call my bank...thanks y'all....

I also sent them an email this morning to see if I could get a reply that way and they responded a few minutes ago...

Here's what they said....

Hi Chris, I apologize for the delay, but the Octane gloves are at our West Coast warehouse. They are currently on there way here to be dispatched to you. Your order will ship out on 8/13/2008. Once you package is scanned on August 13th, you will receive an email with the tracking information. I apologize for the delay in shipping. We were not aware this glove was out of stock at the time you placed your order.

My apologies.

Thank you

rant.gif
I just need to vent a little on customer service- it's hard to get good service sometimes it seems
rant.gif

I sent them another email asking them to try and get it to me by the 16th.... We have "Sturgis South" here in Mississippi next friday,sat,sun.....and I needed them to ride over there....

The whole point in me ordering from them is that they were showing "IN STOCK" and immediate shipment....and FREE shipping... that was my whole point in ordering from them was because I figured by ordering wednesday as I did there would be no issues with me getting them by next weekend.... My fingers are already showing through this pair....don't like to not be safe- I believe in my gear!

rant.gif

Back