Anybody do any backpacking?

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
Im planning a 5 day backpacking trip in northern arizona, anybody do any serious backpacking?

i've been to wyoming a couple times getting up to 12845 ft over 5 day trips on foot. reall cool sights up on a mountain. I saw 3 states at once. went "skiing" with our hiking boots down a snow covered rock face, and caught some amazing fish in the upland streams and lakes. Nothing like a fresh caught meal. we went over a bunch of teritory from fields to deer paths straight up in woods and huge boulder fields. Lots of fun, totally worth the trip, just be prepared!

Yeah i do alot of hiking up in the tonto forest here in arizona. There is just something about living off the land, not seeing other people, and not hearing the normal hustle and bustle of everyday life, very refreshing. Plus im going to go scout some deer spots

Nope, I got car:rofl:

Im not very outdoorsy if engines arent involed, sounds like you got a good trip set up tho, Enjoy:thumbsup:

yeah turning off the cell for a week and only seeing 2 other people on trails in national wilderness is awesome. we even had 3 moose in our camp when we woke up one morning. what are ya hunting for? mulies? you guys have great elk down there.

yeah turning off the cell for a week and only seeing 2 other people on trails in national wilderness is awesome. we even had 3 moose in our camp when we woke up one morning. what are ya hunting for? mulies? you guys have great elk down there.

Mulies, white tail, elk, and javelina, depends on the season!

Back