Anybody buying anything cool with all these Boxing Day sale's?

Yes I also got the dark smoke shield w/ tear off's and the Lcd agvisor to interchange. Currently on the pista. Most comfortable lid to date that I've ever worn.

Cool. Pics pls.

Rubb.

375146-82994ee4bcdec9655e102d1d09079623.jpg

Corsair X Nakasuga.

Last edited by a moderator:
From my wife......

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

New Shoei Helmet,
New dark visor,
New bike leather jacket
2 new Pilot Power 3 tyres on the B-King
Guy Martin (IOM-TT racer) new book.
WD40
Book on the Brisbane Speedway track (now gone)
Cattle dog calendar
Hitting the Apex motGP DVD
The Who live in concert DVD
Bill Brysons latest book.
Aftershave / Smellies!
Auxiliary battery pack for my IPhone / IPad.
She also paying for my new chain and rear tyre on the GSX1400 on Tuesday
and she's paid for a week in Thailand and flights next year.

Guess how much I love my wife !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a Shoei RF1200 in plain silver..... Also got the transition lens, haven't tried it yet though. I got Rizoma MC cups for brake and clutch and I'm installing the Brembo MC on the clutch side I bought 2 years ago! I am using the Rizoma reservoir mounting arms I saw on GixerHP's bike - very cool. Unfortunately I sent my triple clamp cover out to the powder coater without thinking that they would close for the year and I would miss a week of 70 degree riding weather in December - Rats!

I got a Shoei RF1200 in plain silver..... Also got the transition lens, haven't tried it yet though. I got Rizoma MC cups for brake and clutch and I'm installing the Brembo MC on the clutch side I bought 2 years ago! I am using the Rizoma reservoir mounting arms I saw on GixerHP's bike - very cool. Unfortunately I sent my triple clamp cover out to the powder coater without thinking that they would close for the year and I would miss a week of 70 degree riding weather in December - Rats!

Let us know how the clutch master works out. GixerHP was trying to work out the FI light issue running the brembo clutch master.

All I got for Boxing Day was a phone call with my first born. 27 now. Last contact phone call on 16th Birthday.

I think I got you guys beat. It was pretty fuggin emotional,but ol Rubb held it together.

Reach out people..... DO IT.

Rubb.

Back