any1 out there have a map for me?

shogun

Registered
ok, i am in desperate need of a map. im running pc3usb with a full akro and a bmc air filter. anyone with a similar setup can help me out? thanks!:beerchug:

they have the map for the pipe, but you're just gonna have to tune for the nitrous. Or maybe not....its just a 30 shot.

Click on the link to power commanders site that I posted. They have a map for your exact combo.

I have the full Micron Exhaust. It has a map listed for it. But I am curious if it is affected by me having the Ivans TRE on it as well.

I'm no expert and I'll admit that I've never even touched a power commander,just looked into it before I decided to go with something a bit more programmable, but, if you've got the tre, then I'd assume that you're gonna be running off the the 5th gear map no matter what adjustemnts you make. So I guess, just load the map to the PC and let er run. It should still run the same...only you'll JUST be useing the fifth gear map. Same as you were.

Ran thru the PC website and the nearest I could reach is M312-515 (European Model with Akrapovic full exhaust, Yoshimura Stage 1 cams and Modified air-box).

Mine's a 06 with Yoshimura Dual Exit Full system, small airbox mod with K&N filter, Yoshi Stage 1 cams degree at 105/107 with Cometic HC head gasket and ATRE mapped at 5th. Anyone's running on the same setup got a refined map for sharing?

Cheers!

Back