Any ZX14 owners on ZZR BIKES FORUM ?

I haven't joined a ZX forum yet , been peeking a bit at them though ...

:poke:

Yes , I got two Hyper bikes , I am Hyper active !! My ZX14R is still waiting on the new wheels to arrive from Sth. Africa , and also the freshly ordered ti exhaust , PC5 and ECU flash , looking forward to testing it all out .
I have to be honest if ever there was a kaw I wouldn't mind owning it'd be yours after u finish with it. I was actually out riding a few weeks ago and a guy pulled up on a red zx14 that was done up rather nicely and I felt the pull from the dark side
I told my cousin im glad they didn't have that specific one in the showroom when the dealer was trying to push me onto the zx instead of the busa when they couldn't get me financed easy enough on the busa cause I may have just taken it. But very glad I took the horrible finance rates and got the busa I wanted :D.

Kawi won the battle of the hyper bikes and deserve their title, they make a great bike.

If street dominance was the deciding factor of my desire to own a certain motorcycle, the Kawi would be in my garage instead of the bike I've always wanted.

I was a member on 2 forums actually. But the constant busa bashing was so annoying that I left both!

I have to be honest if ever there was a kaw I wouldn't mind owning it'd be yours after u finish with it. I was actually out riding a few weeks ago and a guy pulled up on a red zx14 that was done up rather nicely and I felt the pull from the dark side
I told my cousin im glad they didn't have that specific one in the showroom when the dealer was trying to push me onto the zx instead of the busa when they couldn't get me financed easy enough on the busa cause I may have just taken it. But very glad I took the horrible finance rates and got the busa I wanted :D.
If @ROADTOAD1340 modded an AMC Pacer I would want it!

Back