Any Well Known T-Busas/Riders In The Southeast?

GARY JAVO

Registered
...specifically in the GA/FL area? Looking to get together with a couple of moderately fast t-busas (250-400whp).

Thanks,
GJ
beerchug.gif

(GARY JAVO @ Sep. 20 2006,15:06) ...specifically in the GA/FL area?  Looking to get together with a couple of moderately fast t-busas (250-400whp).  

Thanks,
GJ
beerchug.gif
Are you the guy with the Viper
rock.gif
Lookin' for a race
rock.gif

rock.gif

I thought I recognized the name...I'm sure we can find you a worthy opponent
tounge.gif

There is no doubt. I would love to go up against several different power levels.

250rw
325rw
375rw
425+rw

Looking forward to getting together with some proven riders/ bikes.

(GARY JAVO @ Sep. 20 2006,23:20) There is no doubt.  I would love to go up against several different power levels.

250rw
325rw
375rw
425+rw

Looking forward to getting together with some proven riders/ bikes.
we have alomst everything you need in North Ga

we have the following

250rwhp Busa

320 rwhp Busa

400+ rwhp Busa

and a good rider to ride all three

check out streetcarforums

Hey Gary,There are a couple big nitrous busa's here in the atlanta area that might like to play around.But There are also a few other cars that might like to have a go as well.I have a good friend that you might remember from a past run in"OPTICZ06" He has some new rides and is usually down for a good race.

Hey Gary,

This is 1TONY1 (logged in on Hotrod's acct....I'm on the phone with him)

Just got a call from HotRod, a local here in N.Ga and friend of mine. He is friends with the above poster h82bbad and is one of the guys that h82bbad was probably referring to.

Hotrod says that he is game and will travel and has at least two turbo bikes with different power levels that he can show up with. Currently they are at 267rwhp and 320rwhp. Could also bring milder or wilder bikes (and probably will bring more, the trailer hold seven bikes)

For this to be up and up for the car guys AND bike guys you need a good rider and not a heavy weight (you need a good straightline rider) Hotrod is currently racing a bike in the Prostar drag series and is a known good rider (and car/bike street racer)

He isn't saying it can't be done (up to a point) just that the bikes and rider need to be quality so it is an up and up race and everyone will believe the outcome.

Hotrod only wants to know one thing....WHEN ;)

p.s. He is ready asap and I told him your car was still under construction. Any idea when it will be ready ?

Crunch,
Optic, yes, he's a good guy.  Ask him to give me a call.  I lost his number a while back.  Thanks.

h82bbad,
I'll get your number from Tony A.  We'll work out the details.  Sounds like a great time to me.
beerchug.gif

Tony,
Thanks! Maybe we can make a weekend of it.

Back