Any tire deals??

turbobusa2000

Registered
Anyone have any leads on tire deals. Im looking for a set f/r. Sport or sport touring is what Im after. Recommendations welcome, let me know!

Im in the same boat. Tire prices have jumped considerably the last few months.

If you are looking for sport touring tires, the Michelin PR2 and PR3 is a great choice.

Not that specific model tire, but contis are good tires. I know alot of "touring" riders like them. I've had a set of their sport tires, no complaints.

That's a good deal!

Looking to burn threw a set for a long road trip where the majority of the miles will be highway slabbing.

I ran them over the winter before I took them off and put them on the shelf for my summer tires. Not a bad tire if your not into the kneedragging. I ride year round but not any mountain riding in the winter. I needed something that was cheap and could get some mileage out of and they fit the bill. I'll put them back on in November. I'll probably get 4000 to 5000 miles out of them before the center wears out. Excellent in the wet and the grip is not bad at any other time. No chicken strips on them and they never slipped in the turns BUT I wasn't carry alot of speed with it cranked all the way over either. Not a bad set of tires for $160.

I ran them over the winter before I took them off and put them on the shelf for my summer tires. Not a bad tire if your not into the kneedragging. I ride year round but not any mountain riding in the winter. I needed something that was cheap and could get some mileage out of and they fit the bill. I'll put them back on in November. I'll probably get 4000 to 5000 miles out of them before the center wears out. Excellent in the wet and the grip is not bad at any other time. No chicken strips on them and they never slipped in the turns BUT I wasn't carry alot of speed with it cranked all the way over either. Not a bad set of tires for $160.

Sweet, thanks for the review. Sounds like what I need them for.

Back