Any Schedule of Events for the Busa Bash?

Burger King

breakin' the law
Donating Member
Registered
Just curious whats planned at what time.

Maybe I'm just to lazy to look through 12 pages of posts  
coffee.gif

There is actually no set itinerary. With a group this size, it is nearly impossible to organize a group ride.

The only things planned are:

Friday night- meet and great around the fire pit at the Phillips. Kevin will be bringing brat burgers, a Bash tradition. I will also have a few givaways from our shop and what ever else the other board sponsors donate.

Normally we get together on Friday around 6:30 or so.

I will reach out again to the NCHP and have a Tropper drop by for a little saftey talk and offer some food as a peace offering for the *ahem* possible offenders.

Friday night you will need to pay for the picture DVD if you are interested. Last spring we did them for $5. That covered paying the photographer, cost of the DVD's and shipping.

Saturday morning- meet at the CROT at 9 if you wanna eat. We will try to leave the CROT at 10am for a ride down Hwy 28 to about an hour of shots in a sweeping curve near the dam.

Then a photo shoot at the Dam.

The rest of the time, explore the great roads in the area.

I spend most all my time on the Gap and if you are looking for a group to ride with LMK and I will see what I can do for you.

Saturday night, we normally gather around the fire for some bench racing and lie telling.....and more brats!

well I would guess that at like 9am on saturday morning that we are gathering at CROT like last yr and riding to fontana dam to get our picture taken. I hope we can line up Darrel to take our pics again. I would like to do the $5 thing for the cd so we can get all the pics taken.

Then we have a BBQ with brat burgers supplied by hooken I think on saturday night.

other than those things its up to you.

Friday night on the cookout but we do about the same thing on Saturday night also. I bring all the stuff for the cookout Friday night. All are welcome even the cops. Kevin I hope that peace offering works.

When you guys do cooking is that a total group get together or does everybody kind of do there own thing? I was just wondering if everybody needs to chip in on purchase of Grub and Goodies?

Pun

hooken (kevin) provides brat burgers and tater salad I believe. (friday night only)

people usually pitch in a few bucks here and there to help cover expenses. He does this out of his own generosity and expects nothing in return.

kevin is a great guy and everyone should introduce yourself, personally thank him, and then give him a beer.
jump9.gif
j/k on the last one
super.gif

(Khaney @ Mar. 10 2007,07:21) What is the CROT?

Not too bright I guess..
CROT, Crossroads Of Time - former name of Deals Gap Motorcycle Resort
beerchug.gif

(Khaney @ Mar. 09 2007,19:21) What is the CROT?

Not too bright I guess..
don't worry... I didn't know what it is before the first time I was there either
jump9.gif

Back