Any riders in san diego

bigdaddy619

Registered
Hey whats up fellas,
Just trying to see if there are any fellow busa riders out in the san diego area. Recently Purchased a busa and looking for the "hot spots"

biggrin.gif

Couple of guys to look for that are here on this board:

Lamb Busa, xzvs and HionBusa. There are a few others but those are the guys I've been riding with before.

Good riding spots: Palomar, Julian, 74 etc.

I used to live in P.B. off of Chalcedony and Ingraham. As well as 55th st next to SDSU and Utah st in (Ab)Normal Heights.

Whereabouts SD are you from?

Hell yeah there is riders from S.D. R U up for a ride on monday! P.M. me and we'll ride the wheels off that thing! Lamb usually does the ride on sunday morn. deal but other plans await this sunday. 619 in the house. Hope to hear from ya big daddy!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Hell yeah there is riders from S.D.  R U up for a ride on monday!  P.M. me and we'll ride the wheels off that thing!  Lamb usually does the ride on sunday morn. deal but other plans await this sunday.  619 in the house.  Hope to hear from ya big daddy!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Who is Lamb always talking to
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

few of us r headed for banner sun morn. we're meetin at the chevron off the 8 and greenfield at 8:30am.

hey drew thanks for the invite.. im actually gonna be meeting up with Lamb on Monday Morn.. you should join

Hey big daddy! Now that the board is back up, let's ride!

Sun. morn. Drewco 22! Let's hook up also, Lamb hasn't met you yet and would love to meet another BUSA in S.D. Lamb likes to get out early before the cops and R.V.'s clog up the good riding.
Post up and we'll meet up
Out

(Lamb busa @ Sep. 06 2006,20:34) Hey big daddy!  Now that the board is back up, let's ride!

Sun. morn.   Drewco 22! Let's hook up also, Lamb hasn't met you yet and would love to meet another BUSA in S.D.  Lamb likes to get out early before the cops and R.V.'s clog up the good riding.  
Post up  and we'll meet up
Out
LambDude, are you talking to yourself in the 3rd person?

When people ask you a question do you answer with, "Lamb says..."?

lol.... Well Im game for the Sunday Morn Ride.. just let me know when and where.. it also looks like another post has been started on this same topic so post the location on both if you would.

(Over_Easy @ Sep. 06 2006,20:40)
(Lamb busa @ Sep. 06 2006,20:34) Hey big daddy!  Now that the board is back up, let's ride!

Sun. morn.   Drewco 22! Let's hook up also, Lamb hasn't met you yet and would love to meet another BUSA in S.D.  Lamb likes to get out early before the cops and R.V.'s clog up the good riding.  
Post up  and we'll meet up
Out
LambDude, are you talking to yourself in the 3rd person?

When people ask you a question do you answer with, "Lamb says..."?
Always Hahahaha
laugh.gif

Moved to geographic for housekeeping. Helps with forum searches and such...
smile.gif

Back