So after much abuse of the search engine here in the forums AND on Google, I figured that I would post this question. Does anyone know of any GREAT mechanics here in Maryland? I don't mind traveling to the right guy. I have a bad chain break at high speeds. My 07 Busa has been sitting since August of last year. I've finally found the time and funds to get my bike fixed! I've messaged Goldenchild for his mishap chain break kit. Just waiting for a reply. I understand that I might need a new motor or a matching set of cases. Can anyone chime in? It does not have to be a dealership. So long as the guy has ample knowledge on Busas. I don't trust many. Thanks to all in advance!

Hey thanks for all the responses! I got Goldenchild's message and will be calling him. Gixerhp, I've seen your posts quite a bit here on the forums. You seem to be a very active member here. I wouldn't mind taking a trip to you up north. I work at a BMW motorcycle shop but would rather pay more for someone that specializes and knows the in/outs of a Hayabusa. Like my post said, I don't trust many but I'm willing to work with Gixerhp. This is a time sensitive matter. So getting it diagnosed as far as the damage is concerned, needs to be done soon. Will you message me? I can take off tomorrow to maybe bring the Busa up if that is an option. I will travel for the better work. And most likely will be getting parts from Goldenchild to piece this all together if that's what it takes.

Im located in Northern Va. I do all my own work but I also have a friend who owns a shop out here. Hes been in business for years, does A1 work and hes known in the area. Message me with a contact and I'll shoot over his business card.

Hey Scooby, thanks for the response! Goldenchild is actually helping me. After tomorrow, I'll know for sure what the extent of the damage is. I haven't look at it in a while. So I'll be tearing it down and figuring out what the damage is. Thanks for all the replies guys and help! I'll keep updating if anything.

John aka GIXERHP knows his business when it comes to the Hayabusa. I took the drive to NH and had John work his magic on my busa.

No regrets! I know the work was done right.

Thanks to everybody for chiming in! Today marked the first day since I covered it up after my chain break, that I actually uncovered it and took a look at the damage. Thank the lord that the damage was not as bad as I thought after all! Great news. With the help of Goldenchild this morning, my beast will up and running soon. I am forever grateful to all the help and Goldenchild for being the wizard that he is.

Thanks to everybody for chiming in! Today marked the first day since I covered it up after my chain break, that I actually uncovered it and took a look at the damage. Thank the lord that the damage was not as bad as I thought after all! Great news. With the help of Goldenchild this morning, my beast will up and running soon. I am forever grateful to all the help and Goldenchild for being the wizard that he is.

GoldenChild sounds like Gandalf.
:bounce:

Back